The Los Angeles County Department of Coroner has confirmed that Russell Armstrong was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol when he committed suicide, the Associated Press reports. Toxicology results were delivered today for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills husband, who hanged himself with a piece of electrical cord last month. Armstrong’s body was discovered on Aug. 15, and his death was ruled a suicide two days later. Family members of Armstrong, a hedge fund manager, attributed his decision to take his own life to the negative attention he expected to receive from the show’s second season, which premiered Monday.
L.A. County Coroner delivers Russell Armstrong autopsy results
- Joe Cocker, veteran rock singer, dies at 70
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Sebastian Roche as...
- EW's 2014 Movie Awards: And the winners are...
- EW's 2014 Music Awards go to...
- 25 most-commented episodes of 2014
- 'SNL' deleted scene: Pete Davidson shows signs of his... love(?) for Amy Adams
- Merge Records at 25: Making ends meet, still playing it by ear
- 25 most memorable pop culture moments of 2014