The Los Angeles County Department of Coroner has confirmed that Russell Armstrong was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol when he committed suicide, the Associated Press reports. Toxicology results were delivered today for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills husband, who hanged himself with a piece of electrical cord last month. Armstrong’s body was discovered on Aug. 15, and his death was ruled a suicide two days later. Family members of Armstrong, a hedge fund manager, attributed his decision to take his own life to the negative attention he expected to receive from the show’s second season, which premiered Monday.
L.A. County Coroner delivers Russell Armstrong autopsy results
- President Obama goes 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Bachelor' finale recap: Bait and ditch
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- 'How I Met Your Mother' recap: 'Daisy'
- 'Voice': Shakira Jones and the Architect of Destiny
- 'Believe': First impressions?
- Patrick Duffy on 'sex-starved' Bobby in 'Dallas'
- 'True Detective' creator Nic Pizzolatto talks finale
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Bachelor' season finale recap: Bait and Ditch
- Andi Dorfman is the new 'Bachelorette'
- 'True Detective' season finale: What happened? -- SPOILERS
- New 'Game of Thrones' trailer: 'Do you know what they did to my brother? And my mother?' -- VIDEO
- 'True Detective' finale review: Truth, justice, and the satisfying…