The Los Angeles County Department of Coroner has confirmed that Russell Armstrong was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol when he committed suicide, the Associated Press reports. Toxicology results were delivered today for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills husband, who hanged himself with a piece of electrical cord last month. Armstrong’s body was discovered on Aug. 15, and his death was ruled a suicide two days later. Family members of Armstrong, a hedge fund manager, attributed his decision to take his own life to the negative attention he expected to receive from the show’s second season, which premiered Monday.
L.A. County Coroner delivers Russell Armstrong autopsy results
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 1
- Comic-Con '14 through YOUR lens: Day 1
- Comic-Con '14: Celebs make the rounds, day 1
- 'Interstellar' brings Christopher Nolan to Comic-Con
- 'Reign' sneak peek: Black Death hits France
- 'Hannibal' yuks it up: Season 2 blooper reel
- 'Star Wars Rebels' First Look: Inquisitor in action
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Hannibal' new blooper reel plus season 3 scoop
- 'Downton Abbey' looks to bounce back from season 4 (Updated)
- Here's how 'Supernatural' star Misha Collins is breaking world records
- Christopher Nolan and Matthew McConaughey make Comic-Con debut with 'Interstellar'
- The 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer has arrived