The Los Angeles County Department of Coroner has confirmed that Russell Armstrong was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol when he committed suicide, the Associated Press reports. Toxicology results were delivered today for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills husband, who hanged himself with a piece of electrical cord last month. Armstrong’s body was discovered on Aug. 15, and his death was ruled a suicide two days later. Family members of Armstrong, a hedge fund manager, attributed his decision to take his own life to the negative attention he expected to receive from the show’s second season, which premiered Monday.
L.A. County Coroner delivers Russell Armstrong autopsy results
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Poor Little Lamb'
- 'Twilight Saga' returning with five short films on Facebook
- Tricia Helfer in Syfy's space thriller 'Ascension': First trailer
- 'Agents of SHIELD'; 'The Voice'; 'Mindy Project'; 'New Girl'; 'Utopia': Tuesday TV recaps
- 'Selfie' series premiere: Let's compare notes
- 'Manhattan Love Story': Disappointment at first sight
- Rory Gilmore Reading Project creator to dive into all 338 books named on series; 7 he's liked so far
- 'SNL': YOUR 10 all-time favorite sketches are...