The Los Angeles County Department of Coroner has confirmed that Russell Armstrong was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol when he committed suicide, the Associated Press reports. Toxicology results were delivered today for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills husband, who hanged himself with a piece of electrical cord last month. Armstrong’s body was discovered on Aug. 15, and his death was ruled a suicide two days later. Family members of Armstrong, a hedge fund manager, attributed his decision to take his own life to the negative attention he expected to receive from the show’s second season, which premiered Monday.
L.A. County Coroner delivers Russell Armstrong autopsy results
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' recap: 'It's Like a Booze Cruise With Knowledge'
- 'Bachelor' recap: Like a camping virgin
- TV pilots now in the works for fall 2015--do you spot any winners?
- Chevy Chase and Beverly D'Angelo comedy among 4 new ABC pilots
- NBC pilot orders for Monica Potter comedy, 'Sharing' from Jimmy Fallon
- 'Jane the Virgin'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; 'The Originals'; 'Gotham'; more TV recaps
- 'Secretary' re-release trailer/poster: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' roots are showing
- SAG and Producers Guild shake up Oscar odds in Best Picture, Best Actor races