The Los Angeles County Department of Coroner has confirmed that Russell Armstrong was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol when he committed suicide, the Associated Press reports. Toxicology results were delivered today for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills husband, who hanged himself with a piece of electrical cord last month. Armstrong’s body was discovered on Aug. 15, and his death was ruled a suicide two days later. Family members of Armstrong, a hedge fund manager, attributed his decision to take his own life to the negative attention he expected to receive from the show’s second season, which premiered Monday.
L.A. County Coroner delivers Russell Armstrong autopsy results
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': Talk about 'Freakin' Whack-a-Mole' surprises
- 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'Graceland'; more TV recaps
- 'Modern Family' Halloween: Welcome to AwesomeLand
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Ewan McGregor in 'The Real Thing': EW stage review
Top 5 Most Read
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'