The Los Angeles County Department of Coroner has confirmed that Russell Armstrong was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol when he committed suicide, the Associated Press reports. Toxicology results were delivered today for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills husband, who hanged himself with a piece of electrical cord last month. Armstrong’s body was discovered on Aug. 15, and his death was ruled a suicide two days later. Family members of Armstrong, a hedge fund manager, attributed his decision to take his own life to the negative attention he expected to receive from the show’s second season, which premiered Monday.
L.A. County Coroner delivers Russell Armstrong autopsy results
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- 'Star Wars' trailer wish list: VII things we hope to see
- Thanksgiving Day Parade recap: EW's play-by-play
- 'How to Get Away with Murder’ team on the pre-reveal killer theories they liked best
- 10 Thanksgivings with 'Friends'
- 10 movies that serve up memorable Thanksgivings
- Retire? Liars! 12 musical acts who said goodbye... doesn't mean forever
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst (plus a tease and deleted scene)