The Los Angeles County Department of Coroner has confirmed that Russell Armstrong was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol when he committed suicide, the Associated Press reports. Toxicology results were delivered today for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills husband, who hanged himself with a piece of electrical cord last month. Armstrong’s body was discovered on Aug. 15, and his death was ruled a suicide two days later. Family members of Armstrong, a hedge fund manager, attributed his decision to take his own life to the negative attention he expected to receive from the show’s second season, which premiered Monday.
L.A. County Coroner delivers Russell Armstrong autopsy results
- 'Survivor' season finale recap: The right one won
- 'Fargo' season 2 scoop, including a peek at a page from the premiere's script
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Survivor' season finale: 5 Q's for Jeff Probst and a deleted scene
- 'Survivor' season 30 scoop: Jeff Probst shares new details on 'Worlds Apart'
- 'Ascension' finale: Lost in space, or 'Lost' in space?
- 'The Sing-Off' holiday special: One night, six groups, 800 blazers--and the winner is...
- David Letterman takes on the Sony hack by reading 'leaked emails'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst reacts to the winner, Reed's harsh comments, and the entire season
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' finale: And the winner is...
- 'Survivor' season finale recap: The Right Person Won
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Jeff Probst gives exclusive intel on NEXT season
- 'Ascension' finale review: Lost in space, or 'Lost' in space?