The Los Angeles County Department of Coroner has confirmed that Russell Armstrong was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol when he committed suicide, the Associated Press reports. Toxicology results were delivered today for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills husband, who hanged himself with a piece of electrical cord last month. Armstrong’s body was discovered on Aug. 15, and his death was ruled a suicide two days later. Family members of Armstrong, a hedge fund manager, attributed his decision to take his own life to the negative attention he expected to receive from the show’s second season, which premiered Monday.
L.A. County Coroner delivers Russell Armstrong autopsy results
- Caleb on 'Big Brother': I'd have taken Derrick to final and 'I would have won'
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser: Bet you didn't see THAT coming
- 'Hawaii Five-0' season premiere sneak peek: McGarrett and Danno go to therapy
- 'Dating Naked: The Wedding': Naked body painting, naked drum circle, and more we saw
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects
- 'Project Runway' recap: 'The History of the American Girl'
- 'Maze Runner': How big at the box office?
- 'Star Wars': It's the Millennium Falcon...and the Batmobile?