The Los Angeles County Department of Coroner has confirmed that Russell Armstrong was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol when he committed suicide, the Associated Press reports. Toxicology results were delivered today for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills husband, who hanged himself with a piece of electrical cord last month. Armstrong’s body was discovered on Aug. 15, and his death was ruled a suicide two days later. Family members of Armstrong, a hedge fund manager, attributed his decision to take his own life to the negative attention he expected to receive from the show’s second season, which premiered Monday.
L.A. County Coroner delivers Russell Armstrong autopsy results
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Homer meets Lego Homer!
- 'X-Men' trailer: Retro-Sentinels and...the Dude?!
- 'View': Seating chart for a peaceful co-host reunion
- Tribeca Film Fest: 13 must-see premieres
- 'Voice': Top 12 Power List
- Kiera Cass' 'The One': New trailer
- Best summer blockbusters: Ah-nold at No. 10
- 'Orphan Black': How Sarah became British
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Paul Walker's brothers joining production
- 'Game of Thrones': Joffrey wedding crowns new piracy record
- Tina Fey and Robert Carlock on '30 Rock' finale, and why they screened 'iCarly'
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson talks royal wedding shocker -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Fargo' premiere: Martin Freeman talks THAT scene