The Los Angeles County Department of Coroner has confirmed that Russell Armstrong was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol when he committed suicide, the Associated Press reports. Toxicology results were delivered today for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills husband, who hanged himself with a piece of electrical cord last month. Armstrong’s body was discovered on Aug. 15, and his death was ruled a suicide two days later. Family members of Armstrong, a hedge fund manager, attributed his decision to take his own life to the negative attention he expected to receive from the show’s second season, which premiered Monday.
L.A. County Coroner delivers Russell Armstrong autopsy results
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?
- 'Gotham' costume designer on what clothes tell us about each character
- 'Star Wars' First Look: Alex Ross' cover for Marvel comic book
- Taylor Swift's 'Welcome to New York' sneaks out before midnight
- Fiona Apple theme song to 'The Affair': Any clues to who's dead?
- 'Botched' season 2 teaser: 'Who wants to look natural?'
- Halloween countdown/poll: 5 best demon movies
- Jenny Slate's Marcel the Shell has 'A Perfect Day' in clip ahead of new book