The Los Angeles County Department of Coroner has confirmed that Russell Armstrong was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol when he committed suicide, the Associated Press reports. Toxicology results were delivered today for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills husband, who hanged himself with a piece of electrical cord last month. Armstrong’s body was discovered on Aug. 15, and his death was ruled a suicide two days later. Family members of Armstrong, a hedge fund manager, attributed his decision to take his own life to the negative attention he expected to receive from the show’s second season, which premiered Monday.
L.A. County Coroner delivers Russell Armstrong autopsy results
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' review: Idiots delight
- 'Into the Woods' teaser: No one sings, everyone wishes
- 'Big Brother' recap: Strategic moves, for argument's sake...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' recap: Four-gone conclusion
- Brian Williams works his sources on Allison Williams news
- E.T. phone 911: See trailer for alien horror film 'Extraterrestrial'
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits
- 'Interstellar': Comic-Con trailer lands online