The Los Angeles County Department of Coroner has confirmed that Russell Armstrong was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol when he committed suicide, the Associated Press reports. Toxicology results were delivered today for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills husband, who hanged himself with a piece of electrical cord last month. Armstrong’s body was discovered on Aug. 15, and his death was ruled a suicide two days later. Family members of Armstrong, a hedge fund manager, attributed his decision to take his own life to the negative attention he expected to receive from the show’s second season, which premiered Monday.
L.A. County Coroner delivers Russell Armstrong autopsy results
- 'Walking Dead' is 'Lord of the Rings'? Rick is Aragorn, Carl is Frodo...
- 'Once Upon a Time': Lana Parrilla and Jennifer Morrison preview SwanQueen episode
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- ’Supernatural,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Newsroom,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'Shameless' season 5 trailer hints at plenty of new twists
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys 'R' Us after 'Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- TLC cancels 'Honey Boo Boo'
- Peter Jackson walks us through his battle plans for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- See the first teaser for the final season of 'Justified'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist