The Los Angeles County Department of Coroner has confirmed that Russell Armstrong was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol when he committed suicide, the Associated Press reports. Toxicology results were delivered today for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills husband, who hanged himself with a piece of electrical cord last month. Armstrong’s body was discovered on Aug. 15, and his death was ruled a suicide two days later. Family members of Armstrong, a hedge fund manager, attributed his decision to take his own life to the negative attention he expected to receive from the show’s second season, which premiered Monday.
L.A. County Coroner delivers Russell Armstrong autopsy results
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' recap: 'Head'
- Ryan Murphy talks 'AHS: Coven': Is (SPOILER) dead?
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
- 'Nashville' recap: 'Tomorrow Never Comes'
- 'Arrow' execs talk big midseason finale twists
- 'Arrow' react: 'Three Ghosts'
- 'Sing-Off' react: B.Y.O.P(artyPuns).
- 'Top Chef' recap: Emotional eaters
Top 5 Most Read
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on
- 'Arrow' mid-season finale post-mortem: Scoop on all those surprises!
- 'American Horror Story' recap: That Darn Head