Russell Armstrong committed suicide by hanging, according to a spokesperson for the Los Angeles County Coroner. The estranged husband of Taylor Armstrong, one of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, died on Monday. The autopsy confirmed initial suspicions, but a comprehensive toxicology report will take up to six weeks.
Russell Armstrong death officially ruled suicide
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' recap: 'It's Like a Booze Cruise With Knowledge'
- 'Bachelor' recap: Like a camping virgin
- TV pilots now in the works for fall 2015--do you spot any winners?
- Chevy Chase and Beverly D'Angelo comedy among 4 new ABC pilots
- NBC pilot orders for Monica Potter comedy, 'Sharing' from Jimmy Fallon
- 'Jane the Virgin'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; 'The Originals'; 'Gotham'; more TV recaps
- 'Secretary' re-release trailer/poster: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' roots are showing
- SAG and Producers Guild shake up Oscar odds in Best Picture, Best Actor races