Gerard Depardieu reportedly relieved himself in the aisle of a plane cabin yesterday. According to People, the French actor’s flight was delayed on the tarmac; when Depardieu asked to use the restroom, he was told by flight attendants to wait until the plane had taken off. At that point, he apparently urinated in the aisle. A spokewoman from Air France-KLM told the AP, “I will only confirm that he, in effect, urinated in the plane.” Representatives for Depardieu did not immediately respond to EW’s calls for comment. Lest we judge too harshly, let us all remember the old adage: When you gotta go, you gotta go.
Gerard Depardieu urinates in plane cabin
- 'Star Wars Rebels' First Look: Inquisitor in action
- 'Interstellar' brings Christopher Nolan to Comic-Con
- 'Leprechaun: Origins': First Look at troublemaker
- 'Hannibal' yuks it up: Season 2 blooper reel
- Misha Collins' Scavenger Hunt: No record is safe?
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'Fifty Shades' trailer: Let's take a closer look
- 'Reign' cast: Can you ID the 'stealth nerd'?
Top 5 Most Read
- Here's how 'Supernatural' star Misha Collins is breaking world records
- 'Hannibal' new blooper reel plus season 3 scoop
- 'Downton Abbey' looks to bounce back from season 4 (Updated)
- The 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer has arrived
- Christopher Nolan and Matthew McConaughey make Comic-Con debut with 'Interstellar'