Gerard Depardieu reportedly relieved himself in the aisle of a plane cabin yesterday. According to People, the French actor’s flight was delayed on the tarmac; when Depardieu asked to use the restroom, he was told by flight attendants to wait until the plane had taken off. At that point, he apparently urinated in the aisle. A spokewoman from Air France-KLM told the AP, “I will only confirm that he, in effect, urinated in the plane.” Representatives for Depardieu did not immediately respond to EW’s calls for comment. Lest we judge too harshly, let us all remember the old adage: When you gotta go, you gotta go.
Gerard Depardieu urinates in plane cabin
- 'Big Brother' sneak peek: Zingbot needs a Kathy Griffin-tervention
- 'Sin City 2' featurette: Making the greenscreen scene
- #DontKillSeanBean: 'Legends' star on his mastery of on-screen demise
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter reveals how many club members will die
- 'Utopia': Meet the cast of new reality series
- EWwy Awards 2014 winners are...
- Lindsay Lohan selfie with Tina Fey teases EW's fall 'Mean Girls' reunion
- Angelina Jolie on 'Unbroken': Telling Louis Zamperini's story 'a giant responsibility'
Top 5 Most Read
- Stephanie Jacobsen joins 'NCIS'... as a love interest for DiNozzo?
- Angelina Jolie on 'Unbroken': This story is 'a giant responsibility'
- David Letterman airs Robin Williams tribute
- 'Sons of Anarchy' gets official book -- and series finale air date
- Love it or loathe it? EW debates Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off'