Third time’s the charm! Reps for Heather Locklear confirmed to People that the Melrose Place star is engaged to her longtime boyfriend, singer/actor Jack Wagner. It will mark the third marriage for Locklear, 50, who previously tied the knot with rockers Tommy Lee and Richie Sambora. Wagner, 51, was previously married to his General Hospital co-star Kristina Wagner, with whom he has two sons. The union of the couple, who costarred on Melrose Place and have been dating since 2007, will expand both of their broods, as Locklear has a daughter, Ava Elizabeth, 13. Locklear will next be seen in the upcoming CBS comedy The Assistants.
Aug 12 2011 02:55 PM ET
Heather Locklear to wed boyfriend Jack Wagner
- 'Veronica Mars': Max Greenfield's in
- George Lucas: No 'Star Wars' chat with J.J.
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4
- Blake Shelton on Danielle 'Voice' win
- Slim Whitman, singer in TV ads, dies
- 'Man of Steel' guys talk THAT ending
- 'Jessica Darling': First Look at next book
- 'Big Brother': Two twists for new season