Third time’s the charm! Reps for Heather Locklear confirmed to People that the Melrose Place star is engaged to her longtime boyfriend, singer/actor Jack Wagner. It will mark the third marriage for Locklear, 50, who previously tied the knot with rockers Tommy Lee and Richie Sambora. Wagner, 51, was previously married to his General Hospital co-star Kristina Wagner, with whom he has two sons. The union of the couple, who costarred on Melrose Place and have been dating since 2007, will expand both of their broods, as Locklear has a daughter, Ava Elizabeth, 13. Locklear will next be seen in the upcoming CBS comedy The Assistants.
Heather Locklear to wed boyfriend Jack Wagner
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'The Maze Runner' review: Something W.C.K.D. this way comes
- Janet Jackson's 'Rhythm Nation 1814' at 25: The blueprint for modern R&B's golden age
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- Salma Hayek in 'Everly': Director Joe Lynch on making 'Die Hard'-in-a-room
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects
- Fall TV 2014: EW critics pick 6 new series to watch