Twilight actor Kiowa Gordon was arrested on Monday morning in Tempe, Ariz., for an outstanding warrant, according to the Mesa Police Department. Last September, Gordon, who plays the werewolf Embry Call in the blockbuster films, had been arrested in Mesa for driving under the influence of drugs; when he failed to appear in municipal court to face those charges in February, an arrest warrant was issued. On Monday, Gordon, 21, was taken into custody after Tempe police stopped a vehicle registered to him in which he was a passenger. He was not investigated or charged with any new DUI related charges, and he was later released after paying a $1,500 bond. Gordon’s publicist did not comment except to point to the police report.
'Twilight' actor arrested
- 'Star Wars Rebels' First Look: Inquisitor in action
- 'Interstellar' brings Christopher Nolan to Comic-Con
- 'Leprechaun: Origins': First Look at troublemaker
- 'Hannibal' yuks it up: Season 2 blooper reel
- Misha Collins' Scavenger Hunt: No record is safe?
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'Fifty Shades' trailer: Let's take a closer look
- 'Reign' cast: Can you ID the 'stealth nerd'?
Top 5 Most Read
- Here's how 'Supernatural' star Misha Collins is breaking world records
- 'Hannibal' new blooper reel plus season 3 scoop
- 'Downton Abbey' looks to bounce back from season 4 (Updated)
- The 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer has arrived
- Christopher Nolan and Matthew McConaughey make Comic-Con debut with 'Interstellar'