Twilight actor Kiowa Gordon was arrested on Monday morning in Tempe, Ariz., for an outstanding warrant, according to the Mesa Police Department. Last September, Gordon, who plays the werewolf Embry Call in the blockbuster films, had been arrested in Mesa for driving under the influence of drugs; when he failed to appear in municipal court to face those charges in February, an arrest warrant was issued. On Monday, Gordon, 21, was taken into custody after Tempe police stopped a vehicle registered to him in which he was a passenger. He was not investigated or charged with any new DUI related charges, and he was later released after paying a $1,500 bond. Gordon’s publicist did not comment except to point to the police report.
'Twilight' actor arrested
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser 3: Most twisted yet
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris in recurring role
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness
- 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 2': Flying high globally, clipped wings in U.S.--so, was it a hit?
- Summer of Butts: A cheeky look at 2014 season's most distinguishing feature
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
- 'Walking Dead' cast reveals how they'd like their characters to die
Top 5 Most Read
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' exclusive: Watch the most twisted teaser yet!
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Doctor Who' is the saddest show on television
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries' and more
- On the Books: Bruce Springsteen's publishing a book about a bank-robbing baby
- Summer box office: Why didn't 'How to Train Your Dragon 2' fly higher?