Twilight actor Kiowa Gordon was arrested on Monday morning in Tempe, Ariz., for an outstanding warrant, according to the Mesa Police Department. Last September, Gordon, who plays the werewolf Embry Call in the blockbuster films, had been arrested in Mesa for driving under the influence of drugs; when he failed to appear in municipal court to face those charges in February, an arrest warrant was issued. On Monday, Gordon, 21, was taken into custody after Tempe police stopped a vehicle registered to him in which he was a passenger. He was not investigated or charged with any new DUI related charges, and he was later released after paying a $1,500 bond. Gordon’s publicist did not comment except to point to the police report.
'Twilight' actor arrested
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' to be canceled by NBC
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- Halloween 2014: EW's favorite celebrity costumes
- 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Clive Barker is back from the dead--and his 'Nightbreed' is reborn
- 13 movie creeps: Harmless to horrifying
Top 5 Most Read
- NBC to cancel 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' with zombie twist
- Ryan Murphy on the different seasons of 'American Horror Story': 'They're all connected'
- How 'The Big Bang Theory' scored Billy Bob Thornton for a surprise guest spot
- The Hot Seat: 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning questions
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist' and more