Francisco Quinn, son of the late acting legend Anthony Quinn (Lawrence of Arabia), died Friday in Malibu of an apparent heart attack according to local news outlets and reported by People. Quinn, one 13 children born to his father, was also an actor, having appeared as a drug kingpin in 1986′s Platoon. He later had roles in TV series like ER and 24.
Aug 7 2011 03:41 PM ET
Anthony Quinn's son dead at 48
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Kimmel clip
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Miss USA 2013: Our recap in pictures
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- 'Man of Steel' gets religion?