Commercials director and visual effects specialist Michael Gracey will direct Disney’s Snow White revisionist feature, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The live-action project, now called The Order of the Seven, has been in the works since 2002. This film — which, to be clear, has nothing to do with either Universal’s upcoming Snow White and the Huntsman (starring Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron) or Relativity’s still-untitled Snow White film (starring Lily Collins and Julia Roberts) — will be set in China and “is evolving into an original action film, with the Snow White elements being minimized.”
Disney picks director for live-action 'Snow White' movie
- 'Walking Dead' is 'Lord of the Rings'? Rick is Aragorn, Carl is Frodo...
- 'Once Upon a Time': Lana Parrilla and Jennifer Morrison preview SwanQueen episode
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- ’Supernatural,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Newsroom,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'Shameless' season 5 trailer hints at plenty of new twists
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys 'R' Us after 'Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- TLC cancels 'Honey Boo Boo'
- Peter Jackson walks us through his battle plans for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- See the first teaser for the final season of 'Justified'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist