Dawn Bradley, the Betty Ford Clinic employee who reportedly was injured in an altercation with Lindsay Lohan while she was in treatment in December, has filed a $1 million civil lawsuit against the actress, according to Reuters. In the lawsuit, which can be viewed on TMZ, Bradley, who longer works for Betty Ford, claims she suffered a “significant injury” from a struggle after Lohan refused to submit to a breathalyzer test and “post-traumatic stress syndrome.”
Lindsay Lohan hit with million-dollar civil lawsuit
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Poor Little Lamb'
- 'Twilight Saga' returning with five short films on Facebook
- Tricia Helfer in Syfy's space thriller 'Ascension': First trailer
- 'Agents of SHIELD'; 'The Voice'; 'Mindy Project'; 'New Girl'; 'Utopia': Tuesday TV recaps
- 'Selfie' series premiere: Let's compare notes
- 'Manhattan Love Story': Disappointment at first sight
- Rory Gilmore Reading Project creator to dive into all 338 books named on series; 7 he's liked so far
- 'SNL': YOUR 10 all-time favorite sketches are...