Dawn Bradley, the Betty Ford Clinic employee who reportedly was injured in an altercation with Lindsay Lohan while she was in treatment in December, has filed a $1 million civil lawsuit against the actress, according to Reuters. In the lawsuit, which can be viewed on TMZ, Bradley, who longer works for Betty Ford, claims she suffered a “significant injury” from a struggle after Lohan refused to submit to a breathalyzer test and “post-traumatic stress syndrome.”
Lindsay Lohan hit with million-dollar civil lawsuit
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits
- Jenny Slate booked for 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' season premiere
- 'Interstellar': Comic-Con trailer lands online
- 'Divergent' disturbing deleted scene: Get an eyeful
- Daniel Radcliffe: How Spider-Man let him be a fly on the wall in S.D.
- 'Peter Pan': Let's make it a full-on 'Girls' night out
- 'Walking Dead': Andrew Lincoln on Rick juggling brutality/humanity
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- TV Land orders Jim Gaffigan's CBS sitcom pilot to series
- Allison Williams to play Peter Pan in NBC's 'Peter Pan Live'
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- Paramount deletes tweet of Australian 'TMNT' poster amid 9/11 controversy