Dawn Bradley, the Betty Ford Clinic employee who reportedly was injured in an altercation with Lindsay Lohan while she was in treatment in December, has filed a $1 million civil lawsuit against the actress, according to Reuters. In the lawsuit, which can be viewed on TMZ, Bradley, who longer works for Betty Ford, claims she suffered a “significant injury” from a struggle after Lohan refused to submit to a breathalyzer test and “post-traumatic stress syndrome.”
Lindsay Lohan hit with million-dollar civil lawsuit
- 'Flash': First look at full-body costume
- President Obama goes 'Between Two Ferns'
- SXSW Music 2014: 20 on the verge
- 'Bachelor' finale recap: Bait and ditch
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- Daniel Radcliffe on B'way: First Look
- 'How I Met Your Mother' recap: 'Daisy'
- 'Anchorman 2': 'Best laugh I've ever seen out of Ferrell'