Mamie Gummer, star of the recently canceled TV show Off the Map and eldest daughter of Meryl Streep, has married, reports People. The actress married actor Ben Walker (Kinsey, Flags of Our Fathers) last weekend at the family’s Connecticut estate. Among the 150 guests in attendance were Claire Danes, Tracey Ullman, and Laura Linney. The couple, who announced the engagement in October 2009, met while performing side by side in Broadway’s 2008 production of Dangerous Liaisons.
Meryl Streep's daughter Mamie Gummer marries
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Big Brother'; 'So You Think You Can Dance'; 'Top Chef Duels': TV recaps
- 'Suits' boss talks what's next for Louis and Co. after 'This Is Rome'
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter reveals how many club members will die
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
- EWwy Awards 2014 winners are...
- #DontKillSeanBean: 'Legends' star on his mastery of on-screen demise