Mel Gibson and his wife of 31 years have officially finalized their divorce, according to Reuters. Robyn Gibson had filed for divorce in 2009, three years after the pair separated. Details of the agreement were not released, but Gibson was once thought to be worth approximately $900 million. The couple has seven children together, and Gibson has a 20-month-old daughter with former girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva.
Mel Gibson finalizes divorce from wife of 31 years
- 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- Kim Kardashian as clingy extra-terrestrial hairball on 'American Dad': First Look
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- J.Lo and Iggy Azalea extend the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'The Walking Dead' star Danai Gurira wigs out
- 'Into the Woods' character names not getting Disney makeover (Updated)
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle' and more
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo