Mel Gibson and his wife of 31 years have officially finalized their divorce, according to Reuters. Robyn Gibson had filed for divorce in 2009, three years after the pair separated. Details of the agreement were not released, but Gibson was once thought to be worth approximately $900 million. The couple has seven children together, and Gibson has a 20-month-old daughter with former girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva.
Mel Gibson finalizes divorce from wife of 31 years
- 'SNL': How'd Paul Rudd, One Direction do?
- 'Frozen': Ranking all 9 original songs
- Grammy nominations: 9 snubs/surprises
- Miley Cyrus at Jingle Ball: Santa's twerk shop
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's picks
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Doc Jensen's picks
- 'HIMYM,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Sound of Music': Movie's Von Trapp kids say...
Top 5 Most Read
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on 'Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- Disney's 'Frozen' soundtrack: Ranking all nine original songs
- Grammy nomination snubs and surprises: Justin Timberlake, Sara Bareilles, Lorde and more
- Grammy Nominations 2014: See the list of nominees
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's Picks