Mel Gibson and his wife of 31 years have officially finalized their divorce, according to Reuters. Robyn Gibson had filed for divorce in 2009, three years after the pair separated. Details of the agreement were not released, but Gibson was once thought to be worth approximately $900 million. The couple has seven children together, and Gibson has a 20-month-old daughter with former girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva.
Mel Gibson finalizes divorce from wife of 31 years
- 'Into the Woods'/Holiday Movie Preview: See 4 EW collector's covers
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Greensleeves'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' director Paris Barclay talks 'Greensleeves': 'I'm screaming, More pain!'
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- Nina Dobrev's crossover to 'The Originals': 5 new photos
- 'The Flash'; 'Agents of SHIELD'; 'The Voice'; 'Supernatural'; 'Marry Me'; more TV recaps
- First canceled show of 2014? Why networks are slow to drop ax this year
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Inbar Lavi on Jax-Winsome chemistry and her return