Princess Diana would’ve turned 50 years old on Friday, and Newsweek editor and longtime Diana chronicler Tina Brown imagines what her life would be like had she not died tragically in 1997. But it’s not the article that has people buzzing. It’s the cover, in which a computer-created 50-year-old Diana walks with a smiling Kate Middleton. Click on a link, and you can see what her Facebook page might resemble (Sample Diana update: “Sitting with Beckhams front-row at Burberry. Love the shoes!”)
Diana at 50 joins Kate Middleton on controversial 'Newsweek' cover
- 'Star Wars' trailer geek out: Secrets stuffed into those 88 seconds?
- 'Star Wars': 7 most important things we learned from first trailer
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' trailer is here
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'You're Taking Off My Tan'
- 'Real World' alum Ryan Knight dies at 29
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Agents of SHIELD,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Angelina Jolie's 'Unbroken' promise to tell Louis Zamperini's story: 'His life is so big'
- 'Once Upon a Time' preview: Storybrooke braces for the Spell of Shattered Sight