Princess Diana would’ve turned 50 years old on Friday, and Newsweek editor and longtime Diana chronicler Tina Brown imagines what her life would be like had she not died tragically in 1997. But it’s not the article that has people buzzing. It’s the cover, in which a computer-created 50-year-old Diana walks with a smiling Kate Middleton. Click on a link, and you can see what her Facebook page might resemble (Sample Diana update: “Sitting with Beckhams front-row at Burberry. Love the shoes!”)
Jun 28 2011 08:58 AM ET
Diana at 50 joins Kate Middleton on controversial 'Newsweek' cover
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Stone Temple Pilots suit vs. Scott Weiland
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'Arrested Development': Ask the 'kids'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!