Now that New York State has made gay marriage legal, many long-together couples are looking to make official was already true in spirit. Neil Patrick Harris tweeted that he and his partner, David Burtka, who are raising 8-month-old twins, intend to tie the knot. “David and I did propose to each other, but over five years ago! We’ve been wearing engagement rings for ages, waiting for an available date.”
Neil Patrick Harris engaged ... (still), poised to make it official
- 'SNL': How'd Lena Dunham do?
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'True Detective': Fun fan sites
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
- TV pilot season: 10 trends for fall
- Stephen Colbert visits Jimmy Fallon: 'Truth or Truth?'
Top 5 Most Read
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Box office update: '300: Rise of an Empire' obliterates competition with a $17.7 million Friday