Now that New York State has made gay marriage legal, many long-together couples are looking to make official was already true in spirit. Neil Patrick Harris tweeted that he and his partner, David Burtka, who are raising 8-month-old twins, intend to tie the knot. “David and I did propose to each other, but over five years ago! We’ve been wearing engagement rings for ages, waiting for an available date.”
Neil Patrick Harris engaged ... (still), poised to make it official
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' teaser poster revealed
- 'Into the Woods' featurette: Go behind the scenes with Johnny Depp, Meryl Streep, and Co.
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 10 songs where guest rappers stole the show
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Revenge' sneak peek: Tattoo guy makes David Clarke a marked man
- 'Survivor' Q&A: Kelley reveals who cooked all the rice
- Sara Ramirez teases this week's Calzona-centric 'Grey's Anatomy'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones' season 5 rumors debunked
- Zach Galifianakis gets a little too real with Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'
- This week's cover: 'Into the Woods' enchants EW's holiday movie preview
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer is here: What we learned
- WIll Smith bringing 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox