Leave it to James Bond to pull off a top-secret wedding. According to People, Daniel Craig, 43, married Oscar-winning actress Rachel Weisz, 41, last Wednesday in New York. The bold-faced couple, who reportedly began dating last fall, will play newlyweds onscreen in this fall’s Dream House. While the U.K. newspaper The Daily Mail first reported the nuptials, People got confirmation of the hush-hush event from Weisz’s rep. The couple married in front of four people, including Craig’s daughter Ella, 18, and Weisz’s son Henry, 4.
Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz say 'I do' in top-secret wedding
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- ’Supernatural,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Newsroom,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Once Upon a Time': Lana Parrilla and Jennifer Morrison preview SwanQueen episode
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'