Leave it to James Bond to pull off a top-secret wedding. According to People, Daniel Craig, 43, married Oscar-winning actress Rachel Weisz, 41, last Wednesday in New York. The bold-faced couple, who reportedly began dating last fall, will play newlyweds onscreen in this fall’s Dream House. While the U.K. newspaper The Daily Mail first reported the nuptials, People got confirmation of the hush-hush event from Weisz’s rep. The couple married in front of four people, including Craig’s daughter Ella, 18, and Weisz’s son Henry, 4.
Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz say 'I do' in top-secret wedding
- 'Star Wars' trailer geek out: Secrets stuffed into those 88 seconds?
- 'Star Wars': 7 most important things we learned from first trailer
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' trailer is here
- Angelina Jolie's 'Unbroken' promise to tell Louis Zamperini's story: 'His life is so big'
- 'Real World' alum Ryan Knight dies at 29
- 'Once Upon a Time' preview: Storybrooke braces for the Spell of Shattered Sight
- 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'Agents of SHIELD,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops