Last night’s Broadway performance of How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying was canceled after a stagehand overdosed backstage and died, according to the New York Times. Police told the paper that the 29-year-old man — whose name is being withheld until his family can be notified — was found unconscious backstage just before the 8 p.m. show and pronounced dead at St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital. The cast and crew ultimately decided they couldn’t perform, and stars Daniel Radcliffe and John Larroquette apologized to the audience from the stage.
'How to Succeed' canceled after backstage overdose
- 'True Blood': Anna Paquin's hair is to dye for
- 'Leftovers': The last straw
- 'Sons of Anarchy' at Comic-Con: About that prequel...
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- Comic-Con '14 through YOUR lens: Day 2
- 'Walking Dead' cast: Season 5 a lighthearted romp?
- 'Mad Max' trailer: 'My world is fire and blood'