Last night’s Broadway performance of How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying was canceled after a stagehand overdosed backstage and died, according to the New York Times. Police told the paper that the 29-year-old man — whose name is being withheld until his family can be notified — was found unconscious backstage just before the 8 p.m. show and pronounced dead at St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital. The cast and crew ultimately decided they couldn’t perform, and stars Daniel Radcliffe and John Larroquette apologized to the audience from the stage.
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- Edward Furlong charged with assault in L.A.
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- 'Anchorman 2': We know that mustache...
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Prometheus' sequel hires a new writer