EW has confirmed that Game of Thrones‘ Sean Bean was injured in a brawl that took place at a London pub Sunday night. (The incident was first reported in London’s Daily Mail.) Bean was smoking a cigarette outside with 22-year-old model April Summers when a passerby made suggestive comments. The British actor confronted the heckler, who left at first. But he returned later and a scuffle erupted, leaving Bean with a facial bruise and a stabbing wound from broken glass. Bean, most famous for playing Boromir in the first Lord of the Rings, opted against a trip to the hospital and patched himself with a first aid kit before reportedly ordering another drink.
Sean Bean stabbed in bar brawl, doesn't let it ruin his evening
- 'SNL' with Amy Adams and One Direction is on: Talk about it
- Craig Ferguson signs off 'Late Late Show' with an all-star 'Drum' corps--and a dream
- 20 top Xmas movies ever
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 great gift ideas
- 'Big Bang Theory': 15 solutions if you're shopping for a fan
- 'Mad Men': 20 gift ideas for dapper Dons (or Bettys)
- 'Girls' fans (and their guys) will love these 13 gift ideas
- 'Empire Strikes Back' live-read photos, including Mark Hamill as the Emperor
Top 5 Most Read
- Michael Pitt exits 'Hannibal,' Joe Anderson to replace him
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes -- exclusive
- Kevin Hart teaches Will Ferrell to survive prison in 'Get Hard' trailer
- Mark Hamill as The Emperor! Rainn Wilson is Chewbacca! Photos from the Live-Read of 'The Empire Strikes Back'
- Jeff Probst reveals the secret 'Survivor' ending you didn't see...and it's the best thing ever