EW has confirmed that Game of Thrones‘ Sean Bean was injured in a brawl that took place at a London pub Sunday night. (The incident was first reported in London’s Daily Mail.) Bean was smoking a cigarette outside with 22-year-old model April Summers when a passerby made suggestive comments. The British actor confronted the heckler, who left at first. But he returned later and a scuffle erupted, leaving Bean with a facial bruise and a stabbing wound from broken glass. Bean, most famous for playing Boromir in the first Lord of the Rings, opted against a trip to the hospital and patched himself with a first aid kit before reportedly ordering another drink.
Sean Bean stabbed in bar brawl, doesn't let it ruin his evening
- 'SNL': How'd Lena Dunham do?
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'True Detective': Fun fan sites
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
- TV pilot season: 10 trends for fall
- Stephen Colbert visits Jimmy Fallon: 'Truth or Truth?'
Top 5 Most Read
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Box office update: '300: Rise of an Empire' obliterates competition with a $17.7 million Friday