Dr. Michael Kamrava, the Beverly Hills fertility doctor who helped the Octomom, Nadya Suleman, conceive her octuplets, will have his medical license revoked next month, the Medical Board of California ruled yesterday. The Board accused Kamrava of “repeated negligent acts” with at least three clients, and concluded that “whenever the Board exercises its disciplinary functions, public protection is paramount. The Board is not assured that oversight through probation is enough, and having weighed the above, has determined that revocation of Respondent’s certificate is necessary to protect the public.”
Jun 2 2011 09:41 AM ET
Octomom doctor loses medical license
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!
- Jimmy Kimmel: Not the 'Nude Bea' buyer
- 'Fast & Furious': 5 films in 1 day?!
- TV music: Our wishlist (and yours?)