Oscar-winner Marion Cotillard and actor-director Guillaume Canet have welcomed their first child, a boy named Marcel, according to People. The child was born in Paris on Thursday night. (Canet is best known stateside for starring opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in The Beach, and for directing the thriller Tell No One.) A source told People that “mother and baby are fine” and that Cotillard is “very happy.”
May 20 2011 11:11 AM ET
Marion Cotillard and Guillaume Canet welcome first child, a boy
- 'Anchorman 2': We know that mustache...
- Patricia Clarkson joins 'Maze Runner' cast
- Chris Harrison 'Bachelorette' blog
- Russell Brand jolts 'Morning Joe': Watch
- Lil Wayne statement on flag uproar
- Dan Harmon sorry for 'Community' slam
- Ryan Reynolds exits 'Highlander' remake
- 'Man of Steel' gets religion?