Oscar-winner Marion Cotillard and actor-director Guillaume Canet have welcomed their first child, a boy named Marcel, according to People. The child was born in Paris on Thursday night. (Canet is best known stateside for starring opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in The Beach, and for directing the thriller Tell No One.) A source told People that “mother and baby are fine” and that Cotillard is “very happy.”
Marion Cotillard and Guillaume Canet welcome first child, a boy
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 2'
- 'Survivor' recap: The price of rice is right?
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst and an exclusive deleted scene
- Spider-Man fans, take a good long look at Marvel's latest Summer '15 teaser
- 'South Park' react: Attack of the drones
- 'Arrow'; 'Nashville'; 'Top Chef'; 'The 100'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
Top 5 Most Read
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- This week's cover: First look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Syfy plans to lure you back with these 5 shows
- 'Halo 2' shows revamped cinematics in new trailer