Oscar-winner Marion Cotillard and actor-director Guillaume Canet have welcomed their first child, a boy named Marcel, according to People. The child was born in Paris on Thursday night. (Canet is best known stateside for starring opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in The Beach, and for directing the thriller Tell No One.) A source told People that “mother and baby are fine” and that Cotillard is “very happy.”
Marion Cotillard and Guillaume Canet welcome first child, a boy
- Caleb on 'Big Brother': I'd have taken Derrick to final and 'I would have won'
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser: Bet you didn't see THAT coming
- 'Hawaii Five-0' season premiere sneak peek: McGarrett and Danno go to therapy
- 'Dating Naked: The Wedding': Naked body painting, naked drum circle, and more we saw
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects
- 'Project Runway' recap: 'The History of the American Girl'
- 'Maze Runner': How big at the box office?
- 'Star Wars': It's the Millennium Falcon...and the Batmobile?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Castle' cast gets slap-happy in season 6 gag reel
- Fox is finally making 'X-Men' spinoff 'Deadpool'
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- Insiders predict which new shows will be hits (and flops)
- Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani, Jimmy Fallon face off in lip-sync battle