Oscar-winner Marion Cotillard and actor-director Guillaume Canet have welcomed their first child, a boy named Marcel, according to People. The child was born in Paris on Thursday night. (Canet is best known stateside for starring opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in The Beach, and for directing the thriller Tell No One.) A source told People that “mother and baby are fine” and that Cotillard is “very happy.”
Marion Cotillard and Guillaume Canet welcome first child, a boy
- Golden Globes nominations are in
- Golden Globes TV noms: Nice surprises, nasty snubs
- Golden Globes movie noms: Who got snubbed?
- Tina and Amy eye 'Hunger Games,' 'Fifty Shades'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' sneak peek: Alex goes dark
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' recap: 'Head'
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
- Ryan Murphy talks 'AHS: Coven': Is (SPOILER) dead?
Top 5 Most Read
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a Line in the Sand
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on
- Golden Globe nominations announced this morning