This is a situation. Mike Sorrentino, also known as Jersey Shore‘s Situation, has filed a lawsuit against his father Frank Sorrentino, claiming the defendant is illegally using his likeness on The Confrontation, a website the elder Sorrentino set up to air videos about the reality star. In the videos, Frank claims, among other things, that the Jersey Shore star abandoned his family and was fired from a job because of inappropriate sexual behavior. In court papers obtained by EW, the younger Sorrentino is requesting unspecified damages and asking that his father discontinue using his name. Frank Sorrentino could not be reached for comment.
Mike 'Situation' Sorrentino files lawsuit against father
- J.K. Rowling digs into Dolores Umbridge in new Pottermore story
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 'Two and a Half Men' returns: 'Duckie's gettin' lucky'
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 'How to Get Away With Murder'; 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- 'Big Bang' Theory; 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'Parenthood'; 'Graceland'; more TV recaps
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Ewan McGregor in 'The Real Thing': EW stage review
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'