This is a situation. Mike Sorrentino, also known as Jersey Shore‘s Situation, has filed a lawsuit against his father Frank Sorrentino, claiming the defendant is illegally using his likeness on The Confrontation, a website the elder Sorrentino set up to air videos about the reality star. In the videos, Frank claims, among other things, that the Jersey Shore star abandoned his family and was fired from a job because of inappropriate sexual behavior. In court papers obtained by EW, the younger Sorrentino is requesting unspecified damages and asking that his father discontinue using his name. Frank Sorrentino could not be reached for comment.
Mike 'Situation' Sorrentino files lawsuit against father
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan: Why we're rooting for her
- Katy Perry: Queen of the pop-art charts in 'This Is How We Do'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' review: Idiots delight
- Robert Kirkman: I know fates of 'Walking Dead' characters
- 'Dog Day Afternoon': Meet man who lived it in new documentary
- 'Into the Woods' teaser: No one sings, everyone wishes
- E.T. phone 911: See trailer for alien horror film 'Extraterrestrial'
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits