This is a situation. Mike Sorrentino, also known as Jersey Shore‘s Situation, has filed a lawsuit against his father Frank Sorrentino, claiming the defendant is illegally using his likeness on The Confrontation, a website the elder Sorrentino set up to air videos about the reality star. In the videos, Frank claims, among other things, that the Jersey Shore star abandoned his family and was fired from a job because of inappropriate sexual behavior. In court papers obtained by EW, the younger Sorrentino is requesting unspecified damages and asking that his father discontinue using his name. Frank Sorrentino could not be reached for comment.
Mike 'Situation' Sorrentino files lawsuit against father
- 'True Detective' finale hits ratings high
- 'True Detective' creator Nic Pizzolatto talks finale
- Gene Simmons on 'CSI': First Look
- Justin Bieber deposition: You be the judge
- 'The Raid 2': Poster reveal
- 'Bachelor' deleted scene: Juan Pablo's 'ring' of truth
- 'True Detective' season 1 finale: Our verdict
- 'Game of Thrones': 'answer injustice...with justice'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'True Detective' season finale: What happened? -- SPOILERS
- 'True Detective' finale review: Truth, justice, and the satisfying…
- New 'Game of Thrones' trailer: 'Do you know what they did to my brother? And my mother?' -- VIDEO
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- 'The Walking Dead' recap: All Tracks Lead to Terminus