This is a situation. Mike Sorrentino, also known as Jersey Shore‘s Situation, has filed a lawsuit against his father Frank Sorrentino, claiming the defendant is illegally using his likeness on The Confrontation, a website the elder Sorrentino set up to air videos about the reality star. In the videos, Frank claims, among other things, that the Jersey Shore star abandoned his family and was fired from a job because of inappropriate sexual behavior. In court papers obtained by EW, the younger Sorrentino is requesting unspecified damages and asking that his father discontinue using his name. Frank Sorrentino could not be reached for comment.
Mike 'Situation' Sorrentino files lawsuit against father
- Pixar's 'Inside Out': Emotions run wild in first trailer for June release
- 'Sons of Anarchy' sneak peek: Jax and Jarry have a chat
- Fall TV poll: First canceled show of 2014?
- Chad Coleman's 'Walking Dead' preview: Why Tyreese is 'still struggling'
- 'Project Runway All Stars' trailer: Brides, catfights, and Alyssa Milano
- 'Survivor' recap: John Rocker gets rocked
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 9 best animated TV series drawn from comics