Mia Amber Davis, an actress and plus-size model who appeared in Road Trip, passed away at 36 years old. According to Fox News, the actress died from complications from routine knee surgery. Along with acting and modeling for companies like Ashley Stewart, Davis also served as a producer: She worked for such programs as The Ricki Lake Show, Change of Heart, and Divorce Court. Davis, however, is most well known for her memorable turn in 2000’s Road Trip as Rhonda, a woman who romances DJ Qualls’ Kyle Edwards.
Mia Amber Davis, 'Road Trip' actress, dies at 36
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Big Brother'; 'Project Runway': TV recaps
- 'Parks and Rec' gag reel: Don't miss your chance to see Ron Swanson dance
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Criminal Minds' plans tribute to Meshach Taylor
- Jonathan Lipnicki, a.k.a. the 'Jerry Maguire' kid, has some fun in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- 13 tell-tale signs it's from Frank Miller
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Ron Swanson gets his dance on in 'Parks and Rec' gag reel
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- Zen and the art of casting Bill Murray in your movie