Mia Amber Davis, an actress and plus-size model who appeared in Road Trip, passed away at 36 years old. According to Fox News, the actress died from complications from routine knee surgery. Along with acting and modeling for companies like Ashley Stewart, Davis also served as a producer: She worked for such programs as The Ricki Lake Show, Change of Heart, and Divorce Court. Davis, however, is most well known for her memorable turn in 2000’s Road Trip as Rhonda, a woman who romances DJ Qualls’ Kyle Edwards.
Mia Amber Davis, 'Road Trip' actress, dies at 36
- Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson breaks silence in ABC News interview
- Farrelly Brothers on mastering their 'Dumb' moves
- 'Dancing With the Stars' got game: What to make of that Super Mario number?
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1' and 'Far Cry 4': You take aim in this week's mailbag
- Jennifer Aniston vs. Lisa Kudrow: A little cussing among 'Friends'
- 'Jurassic World': Watch first full trailer
- 8 simple Netflix tricks to try this weekend (from TIME)
- Hugh Jackman welcomes(?) us to Neverland in 'Pan' trailer