Mia Amber Davis, an actress and plus-size model who appeared in Road Trip, passed away at 36 years old. According to Fox News, the actress died from complications from routine knee surgery. Along with acting and modeling for companies like Ashley Stewart, Davis also served as a producer: She worked for such programs as The Ricki Lake Show, Change of Heart, and Divorce Court. Davis, however, is most well known for her memorable turn in 2000′s Road Trip as Rhonda, a woman who romances DJ Qualls’ Kyle Edwards.
Mia Amber Davis, 'Road Trip' actress, dies at 36
- 'Of Mice and Men': EW stage review
- 'Survivor' recap: The Man Who Could Not Stand Still
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Homer meets Lego Homer!
- 'Dawson's Creek': Kevin Williamson on how it ended
- 'Vampire Diaries': Paul Wesley nixes shirtless Stefan
- 'Arrow' react: 'The Man Under the Hood'
- 'Friends': The one about making the finale final
- '30 Rock': What made Liz Lemon's sendoff so sweet?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson's picture-perfect reaction to the Purple Wedding -- PHOTO
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie rights acquired by Universal and Focus Features
- 'The Simpsons' producers spill details on Lego episode; plus, first image of Lego Homer!