Actress Dana Wynter, 79, died May 5 of congestive heart failure at a hospital in Ojai, Calif., the Washington Post reports. Wynter starred in 1956 sci-fi classic Invasion of the Body Snatchers. The B-movie was her first as a leading lady and earned critical acclaim.
Actress Dana Wynter dies at 79
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Greensleeves'
- Nina Dobrev's crossover to 'The Originals': 5 new photos
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'The Flash'; 'The Voice'; 'Supernatural'; 'Marry Me'; more TV recaps
- 'Gilmore Girls': Amy Sherman-Palladino on how the 'thousand yellow daisies' scene grew
- First canceled show of 2014? Why networks are slow to drop ax this year
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?
- Marvel on cryptic crossover art: 'Stay Tuned!' So, let's theorize...
Top 5 Most Read
- Amazingly, no fall shows have been canceled yet -- here's why
- Disney announces 2016 release for animated feature 'Moana'
- Are we all numb to the atrocities of 'Walking Dead'?
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: A pecs-tacular shirtless week
- 5-Minute Oral History: The 'thousand yellow daisies' scene in 'Gilmore Girls'