Actress Dana Wynter, 79, died May 5 of congestive heart failure at a hospital in Ojai, Calif., the Washington Post reports. Wynter starred in 1956 sci-fi classic Invasion of the Body Snatchers. The B-movie was her first as a leading lady and earned critical acclaim.
Actress Dana Wynter dies at 79
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI issues statement
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': 100 things that happened (maybe?)
- Chris Harrison on 'Bachelor in Paradise' episode 6: Cody-Michelle, Marcus-Lacy, and...Jesse
- Gene Simmons: King of the Night Time World...and the Twist at P.S. 145
- 'Bachelor in Paradise'; 'Under the Dome' recaps
- 'Walking Dead': Steven Yeun and Lauren Cohan talk Glenn and Maggie
- 'Houdini' react: Spymaster of illusion?