Naya Rivera, who plays closeted cheerleader Santana on Glee, will host the GLAAD Media Awards ceremony in San Francisco on May 14. Sex and the City alum Kim Cattrall will also be on hand to accept the Golden Gate Award. Additionally, guests including Oscar-winning Milk screenwriter Dustin Lance Black, The Kids are All Right‘s writer/director Lisa Cholodenko, and Grey’s Anatomy star Sara Ramirez are slated to attend. Learn more about the awards at GLAAD’s website.
'Glee' star Naya Rivera will host the GLAAD Media Awards in San Francisco
- 'SNL' preview: Third time's the charm for Jim Carrey?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Zoe Saldana on first profile in her 'My Hero' series: My mom 'really let us find our own voice'
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season