Naya Rivera, who plays closeted cheerleader Santana on Glee, will host the GLAAD Media Awards ceremony in San Francisco on May 14. Sex and the City alum Kim Cattrall will also be on hand to accept the Golden Gate Award. Additionally, guests including Oscar-winning Milk screenwriter Dustin Lance Black, The Kids are All Right‘s writer/director Lisa Cholodenko, and Grey’s Anatomy star Sara Ramirez are slated to attend. Learn more about the awards at GLAAD’s website.
'Glee' star Naya Rivera will host the GLAAD Media Awards in San Francisco
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' recap: 'Head'
- Ryan Murphy talks 'AHS: Coven': Is (SPOILER) dead?
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 'Nashville' recap: 'Tomorrow Never Comes'
- 'Arrow' execs talk big midseason finale twists
- 'Arrow' react: 'Three Ghosts'
- 'Sing-Off' react: B.Y.O.P(artyPuns).
Top 5 Most Read
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on
- 'Arrow' mid-season finale post-mortem: Scoop on all those surprises!
- 'American Horror Story' recap: That Darn Head