Naya Rivera, who plays closeted cheerleader Santana on Glee, will host the GLAAD Media Awards ceremony in San Francisco on May 14. Sex and the City alum Kim Cattrall will also be on hand to accept the Golden Gate Award. Additionally, guests including Oscar-winning Milk screenwriter Dustin Lance Black, The Kids are All Right‘s writer/director Lisa Cholodenko, and Grey’s Anatomy star Sara Ramirez are slated to attend. Learn more about the awards at GLAAD’s website.
'Glee' star Naya Rivera will host the GLAAD Media Awards in San Francisco
- Batman's best stories: 9 that shine
- 'Gotham': Robin Lord Taylor talks Oswald Cobblepot
- 'Walking Dead': Carol, Judith, Rick in 2 new pics
- 'Sons of Anarchy' ending: Kurt Sutter says...
- Toronto Film Festival lineup announced
- 'Lost' alum to visit 'Hawaii Five-0'
- Kacy Catanzaro talks 'Ninja Warrior' whirlwind
- 'Wish I Was Here': Zach Braff tries to be a better man
- 'Two and a Half Men' final season to tackle 'gay' adoption 625
- 'Lost cause' 383
- Captain America is black, Thor is a woman, and Iron Man has a new costume: Witness Avengers NOW! 504
- 'Doctor Who': Which episode should newbies check out first? 421
- 'Dating Naked' reveals disappointingly small ratings 285
Top 5 Most Read
- Robert Downey, Jr. tops Forbes' list of highest paid actors once again
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- Kacy Catanzaro would happily hit the 'American Ninja Warrior' obstacle course with Stephen Amell
- 'Sons of Anarchy' creator says series ending not yet decided
- Mark Ruffalo on the foe Hulk needs for a stand-alone movie