Naya Rivera, who plays closeted cheerleader Santana on Glee, will host the GLAAD Media Awards ceremony in San Francisco on May 14. Sex and the City alum Kim Cattrall will also be on hand to accept the Golden Gate Award. Additionally, guests including Oscar-winning Milk screenwriter Dustin Lance Black, The Kids are All Right‘s writer/director Lisa Cholodenko, and Grey’s Anatomy star Sara Ramirez are slated to attend. Learn more about the awards at GLAAD’s website.
'Glee' star Naya Rivera will host the GLAAD Media Awards in San Francisco
- 'Orphan Black': Tatiana Maslany 'high octane' promise
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- 'Office' series finale: Handled with Carell
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Lost' exec producer Carlton Cuse looks back at plotting the finale -- and picks TV's best goodbye
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…