Lindsay Lohan will play the daughter-in-law of late mob boss John Gotti — and wife of imprisoned mobster “Junior” Gotti — in the film Gotti: Three Generations, according to a press release from Fiore Films. (A Fiore representative for Gotti had earlier told EW that Lohan was out of the running to play another role in the film: Victoria Gotti, the daughter of Gotti Sr. and sister of Gotti Jr.) As part of the deal, Lohan has also agreed to star in another Fiore film, Mob Street, written by Chazz Palminteri. Lohan joins a cast that includes John Travolta as Gotti Sr. and Joe Pesci as Gotti subordinate Angelo Ruggierio. The film will shoot in the fall, with an expected release date of late 2012.
Lindsay Lohan will play Kim Gotti opposite John Travolta in 'Gotti: Three Generations'
- 'SHIELD' gag reel: It takes a few takes to save the world
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- 'Sleepy Hollow' First Look: Crane uses his skull
- Comic-Con 2014: Scene and herd in San Diego
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 1
- Comic-Con: Extraordinary beings, ordinary things
- 'Agents of SHIELD' intros sexy new character
- 'Game of Thrones': Jonathan Pryce, 8 more join cast