Lindsay Lohan will play the daughter-in-law of late mob boss John Gotti — and wife of imprisoned mobster “Junior” Gotti — in the film Gotti: Three Generations, according to a press release from Fiore Films. (A Fiore representative for Gotti had earlier told EW that Lohan was out of the running to play another role in the film: Victoria Gotti, the daughter of Gotti Sr. and sister of Gotti Jr.) As part of the deal, Lohan has also agreed to star in another Fiore film, Mob Street, written by Chazz Palminteri. Lohan joins a cast that includes John Travolta as Gotti Sr. and Joe Pesci as Gotti subordinate Angelo Ruggierio. The film will shoot in the fall, with an expected release date of late 2012.
Lindsay Lohan will play Kim Gotti opposite John Travolta in 'Gotti: Three Generations'
- 'American Sniper' keeps box office crown: $64.4M
- EW's SAG Awards Party 2015: What the stars wore
- SAG Awards 2015: Mingling inside EW's party
- 'SNL' recap: Blake brings a country twang, but too often the sketches go south
- 'Boardwalk Empire' memorabilia auction: Richard Harrow's mask and more items revealed
- Sundance notes: Jason Segel and Ryan Reynolds are two for the road in their respective new films
- 'SNL': 10 best (and 5 worst) host/musical guests
- Johnny Depp after 'Mortdecai'? 5 directors we think can help him find his mojo
Top 5 Most Read
- Five directors who can help Johnny Depp recover from 'Mortdecai'
- 'Westworld' producers hint HBO's drama has great, freaky potential
- 'SNL': 10 Best (and 5 Worst) Host/Musical Guests
- 'Big Bang Theory' star's gymnastic sex scene scores a '10' at Sundance
- Blake Shelton takes over 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!