Lindsay Lohan will play the daughter-in-law of late mob boss John Gotti — and wife of imprisoned mobster “Junior” Gotti — in the film Gotti: Three Generations, according to a press release from Fiore Films. (A Fiore representative for Gotti had earlier told EW that Lohan was out of the running to play another role in the film: Victoria Gotti, the daughter of Gotti Sr. and sister of Gotti Jr.) As part of the deal, Lohan has also agreed to star in another Fiore film, Mob Street, written by Chazz Palminteri. Lohan joins a cast that includes John Travolta as Gotti Sr. and Joe Pesci as Gotti subordinate Angelo Ruggierio. The film will shoot in the fall, with an expected release date of late 2012.
Apr 20 2011 07:26 PM ET
Lindsay Lohan will play Kim Gotti opposite John Travolta in 'Gotti: Three Generations'
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- 'Voice' recap at 8 ET to be bumped by news
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- Beyonce's 'Grown Woman' surfaces online
- 'DWTS' has voting snafu on ABC.com
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- Microsoft poised to unveil new Xbox
- 'Wolverine' trailer: Logan broods, fights