Lindsay Lohan will play the daughter-in-law of late mob boss John Gotti — and wife of imprisoned mobster “Junior” Gotti — in the film Gotti: Three Generations, according to a press release from Fiore Films. (A Fiore representative for Gotti had earlier told EW that Lohan was out of the running to play another role in the film: Victoria Gotti, the daughter of Gotti Sr. and sister of Gotti Jr.) As part of the deal, Lohan has also agreed to star in another Fiore film, Mob Street, written by Chazz Palminteri. Lohan joins a cast that includes John Travolta as Gotti Sr. and Joe Pesci as Gotti subordinate Angelo Ruggierio. The film will shoot in the fall, with an expected release date of late 2012.
Lindsay Lohan will play Kim Gotti opposite John Travolta in 'Gotti: Three Generations'
- 27 DreamWorks animated movies: We rank 'em
- 10 signs you're watching a Wes Anderson movie
- 'Vampire Diaries': A salute to Katherine
- 'Reign'-ing sound? TV tunes of the week
- Seth MacFarlane: Inside the new 'Cosmos' ship
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 5 ideas for Dr. Burke
- 8 TV stars who proved you can go home again
- 'Bachelor': Chris vs. Juan Pablo on Andi's exit
Top 5 Most Read
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Dr. Burke returns to 'Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?
- 'Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments -- VIDEO
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- 27 DreamWorks Animated Movies: We Rank 'em!