Reese Witherspoon marries Jim Toth
Reese Witherspoon walked down the aisle on Saturday night, marrying Jim Toth, reports People. The 35-year-old Oscar-winning actress and the 40-year-old talent agent were wed in a private ceremony that was held on Witherspoon’s estate in Ojai, Calif. Robert Downey Jr., Salma Hayek, Tobey Maguire, and Renee Zelwegger were among the celebrities in attendance, along with Witherspoon’s 11-year-old daughter and 7-year-old son from her marriage to Ryan Phillippe. Witherspoon and Toth announced their engagement in December.
- 'Castle' goes '70s: Foxy Lanie!
- 'Friday Night Lights': Going out on top
- 'Southland' movie? Here's what we'd want to see
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Transcendence': EW movie review
- 'Heaven Is for Real': EW movie review
- 'Orphan Black': Creators' secrets from the set
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Price of Free and Fair Elections'
Top 5 Most Read
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…