Reese Witherspoon marries Jim Toth
Reese Witherspoon walked down the aisle on Saturday night, marrying Jim Toth, reports People. The 35-year-old Oscar-winning actress and the 40-year-old talent agent were wed in a private ceremony that was held on Witherspoon’s estate in Ojai, Calif. Robert Downey Jr., Salma Hayek, Tobey Maguire, and Renee Zelwegger were among the celebrities in attendance, along with Witherspoon’s 11-year-old daughter and 7-year-old son from her marriage to Ryan Phillippe. Witherspoon and Toth announced their engagement in December.
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' teaser poster revealed
- 'Into the Woods' featurette: Go behind the scenes with Johnny Depp, Meryl Streep, and Co.
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 10 songs where guest rappers stole the show
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Revenge' sneak peek: Tattoo guy makes David Clarke a marked man
- 'Survivor' Q&A: Kelley reveals who cooked all the rice
- Sara Ramirez teases this week's Calzona-centric 'Grey's Anatomy'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones' season 5 rumors debunked
- Zach Galifianakis gets a little too real with Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer is here: What we learned
- This week's cover: 'Into the Woods' enchants EW's holiday movie preview
- WIll Smith bringing 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox