Reese Witherspoon marries Jim Toth
Reese Witherspoon walked down the aisle on Saturday night, marrying Jim Toth, reports People. The 35-year-old Oscar-winning actress and the 40-year-old talent agent were wed in a private ceremony that was held on Witherspoon’s estate in Ojai, Calif. Robert Downey Jr., Salma Hayek, Tobey Maguire, and Renee Zelwegger were among the celebrities in attendance, along with Witherspoon’s 11-year-old daughter and 7-year-old son from her marriage to Ryan Phillippe. Witherspoon and Toth announced their engagement in December.
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- 'Star Wars' trailer: VII things we hope to see
- Thanksgiving Day Parade: Watching now? Tell us what you think
- 10 Thanksgivings with 'Friends'
- Retire? Liars! 12 musical acts who said goodbye... doesn't mean forever
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst (plus a tease and deleted scene)
- 'Survivor'; 'Red Band Society'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': New photos introduce us to Christian's mom, dad, and sister