Wyclef Jean was treated at a hospital and released after getting shot in the hand in Haiti, according to his publicist, as reported by CNN. The incident occurred in Port-au-Prince on Saturday, according to the rep, who said “He is doing well.” The singer is in Haiti a day before that country goes to the polls for a runoff vote in its presidential election.
Wyclef Jean shot in hand in Haiti; wound called superficial
- Seth Meyers to host Emmys 2014
- 'Parks and Rec': About THAT finale surprise
- 'American Idol' recap: Top 5 are...
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Man on Fire'
- 'Reign' recap: 'Toy Soldiers'
- 'Begin Again': Keira Knightley song for Adam Levine
- 'Salem': Marilyn Manson haunts new opening credits
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Fifth purported Mel Gibson rant leaked online
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie rights acquired by Universal and Focus Features
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' mention spikes sales of 16th-century classical composer