Wyclef Jean was treated at a hospital and released after getting shot in the hand in Haiti, according to his publicist, as reported by CNN. The incident occurred in Port-au-Prince on Saturday, according to the rep, who said “He is doing well.” The singer is in Haiti a day before that country goes to the polls for a runoff vote in its presidential election.
Wyclef Jean shot in hand in Haiti; wound called superficial
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Project Runway' recap: 'The Klum of Doom'
- 'Criminal Minds' plans tribute to Meshach Taylor
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 25 greatest TV spies ever
- Jonathan Lipnicki, a.k.a. the 'Jerry Maguire' kid, has some fun in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- 'If I Stay' aims to evict 'Turtles' from top spot at box office
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- Zen and the art of casting Bill Murray in your movie
- 'Simpsons' writers explain how to survive FXX's 552-episode marathon
- Emmys 2014: Who Will Win...and Who Should