Wyclef Jean was treated at a hospital and released after getting shot in the hand in Haiti, according to his publicist, as reported by CNN. The incident occurred in Port-au-Prince on Saturday, according to the rep, who said “He is doing well.” The singer is in Haiti a day before that country goes to the polls for a runoff vote in its presidential election.
Wyclef Jean shot in hand in Haiti; wound called superficial
- Lena Dunham on 'SNL': It's 'Girls' night in
- 'True Detective': Fun fan sites
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- Stephen Colbert visits Jimmy Fallon: 'Truth or Truth?'
- 'Vampire Diaries': A salute to Katherine
Top 5 Most Read
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- 'Reign': Are the uncensored sex scenes all that different?
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Dr. Burke returns to 'Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?