Wyclef Jean was treated at a hospital and released after getting shot in the hand in Haiti, according to his publicist, as reported by CNN. The incident occurred in Port-au-Prince on Saturday, according to the rep, who said “He is doing well.” The singer is in Haiti a day before that country goes to the polls for a runoff vote in its presidential election.
Wyclef Jean shot in hand in Haiti; wound called superficial
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- ’Supernatural,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Newsroom,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Once Upon a Time': Lana Parrilla and Jennifer Morrison preview SwanQueen episode
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'