Reps for Seann William Scott (American Pie, Role Models) tell People in a statement that the 34-year-old actor “voluntarily admitted himself for proactive treatment to address health and personal issues.” What those issues entail, and where specifically Scott is being treated, were not disclosed; the statement simply concludes that he “appreciates the support of his many fans at this time.”
Seann William Scott enters treatment for 'health and personal issues'
- 'Star Wars' trailer geek out: Secrets stuffed into those 88 seconds?
- 'Star Wars': 7 most important things we learned from first trailer
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' trailer is here
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'You're Taking Off My Tan'
- 25 superlative Scrooges
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Agents of SHIELD,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Angelina Jolie's 'Unbroken' promise to tell Louis Zamperini's story: 'His life is so big'
- 'Once Upon a Time' preview: Storybrooke braces for the Spell of Shattered Sight