A Los Angeles Superior Court judge has granted 90-year-old actor Mickey Rooney a temporary restraining order against stepson Chris Aber, the Associated Press is reporting. Court filings by Rooney’s attorneys allege Aber has withheld food and medicine from Rooney, “yells and screams” at the actor, and “threatens, intimidates, bullies, and harasses Mickey.” Aber is ordered to stay 100 yards from Rooney and his home until at least a Feb. 24 court hearing.
Feb 15 2011 09:24 PM ET
Mickey Rooney granted restraining order against stepson
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Stone Temple Pilots suit vs. Scott Weiland
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'Arrested Development': Ask the 'kids'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?