After checking into UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center earlier this week for possible internal bleeding, Zsa Zsa Gabor will return home in time today to celebrate her 94th birthday, the Los Angeles Times reports. This latest setback is one of many in the past year: In January, Gabor’s right leg was amputated — due to a gangrenous blood clot — and the actress underwent hip replacement surgery last summer.
Feb 6 2011 10:10 AM ET
Zsa Zsa Gabor to return home from hospital, will celebrate 94th birthday
- 'Idol': Candice Glover album out July 16
- Jennifer Aniston: 'We're the Millers' trailer
- 'Only God Forgives': Cannes review
- Jeanne Cooper tribute: First Look photo
- Billy Crystal comedy in works at FX
- 'Bad Teacher' going to series at CBS
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'