Director Peter Jackson has been released from a New Zealand hospital after undergoing surgery on Jan. 26 for a perforated ulcer. Jackson, who will start production next month on his long-awaited adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien’s fantasy epic The Hobbit, will continue to recuperate at home, and any delay to the start of the shoot is expected to be minimal.
'Hobbit' director Peter Jackson released from hospital
- Beyonce 'Visual Album': Preview the videos/songs
- Julia Roberts: Flowers = 'Late Show' tears
- 'House of Cards' season 2 trailer: Deadly game?
- 'Spider-Man' spin-offs: 'Venom,' 'Sinister Six'
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: 'Get Up, Stand Up'
- 'Scandal' recap: 'A Door Marked Exit'
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Fifty Shades of Grayson'