Director Peter Jackson has been released from a New Zealand hospital after undergoing surgery on Jan. 26 for a perforated ulcer. Jackson, who will start production next month on his long-awaited adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien’s fantasy epic The Hobbit, will continue to recuperate at home, and any delay to the start of the shoot is expected to be minimal.
'Hobbit' director Peter Jackson released from hospital
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Hunnam's message/massage
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: The finale
- 'Walking Dead' cast react to season 5 trailer
- 'Bachelor/Bachelorette': Married?
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'New Girl': Season 4 promo art unveiled
- 10 best videos at Comic-Con 2014