Zsa Zsa Gabor was rushed to the hospital this morning after she began spitting up blood following her breakfast. Her spokesperson confirms that the 93-year old, who’s struggling in her recovery after the amputation of her right leg, was taken by ambulance to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, and that her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, fears she’s suffering from serious internal bleeding.
Zsa Zsa Gabor rushed to hospital
- 'Dating Naked: The Wedding': Naked body painting, naked drum circle, and more we saw
- 'Bones' First Look clip: Booth's in the jailhouse now
- Caleb on 'Big Brother': I'd have taken Derrick to final and 'I would have won'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' photos: Half-sis clues Meredith can't miss?
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects
- Oscar buzz: Sizing up the contenders after Toronto
- Ernie Hudson tells us 'Ghostbusters' stories at key NYC locations
- 'Disney Infinity 2.0': Marvel at the expanded possibilities now in play
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Grey's Anatomy' cast poses as 'Orange Is the New Black' characters
- Insiders predict which new shows will be hits (and flops)
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen on 'shocked, embarrassed, confused' Caleb
- '7th Heaven' cast, minus Ruthie, reunites