Zsa Zsa Gabor was rushed to the hospital this morning after she began spitting up blood following her breakfast. Her spokesperson confirms that the 93-year old, who’s struggling in her recovery after the amputation of her right leg, was taken by ambulance to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, and that her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, fears she’s suffering from serious internal bleeding.
Zsa Zsa Gabor rushed to hospital
- Lena Dunham on 'SNL': It's 'Girls' night in
- 'True Detective': Fun fan sites
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- Stephen Colbert visits Jimmy Fallon: 'Truth or Truth?'
- 'Vampire Diaries': A salute to Katherine
Top 5 Most Read
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- 'Reign': Are the uncensored sex scenes all that different?
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Dr. Burke returns to 'Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?