Penélope Cruz and Javier Bardem are the proud parents of a baby boy, according to her spokesperson: “Penelope and Javier welcomed their first son into their family last week. Both parents and baby are doing great.” The Oscar-winning couple was married last July, and Bardem was nominated by the Academy again on Tuesday for his leading role in Biutiful.
Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz greet 'biutiful' boy
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss talks THAT killer twist
- 'How to Get Away with Murder': The killer speaks
- 'How to Get Away with Murder': The victim speaks
- 'Pitch Perfect 2': What we saw on the set
- Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow accept Jimmy Kimmel's invite to read Mean Tweets
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Howard the Duck' comic coming back: Creative team tells what's in store
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss talks killer twist
- 'Mockingjay -- Part 1': The 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- AMC to debut 'Better Call Saul' with two-night event
- 'How to Get Away With Murder' recap: 'Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me'
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty