Penélope Cruz and Javier Bardem are the proud parents of a baby boy, according to her spokesperson: “Penelope and Javier welcomed their first son into their family last week. Both parents and baby are doing great.” The Oscar-winning couple was married last July, and Bardem was nominated by the Academy again on Tuesday for his leading role in Biutiful.
Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz greet 'biutiful' boy
- 'Good Wife' season premiere recap: 'The Line'
- 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Masters of Sex'; 'Real Housewives of N.J.'; 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- 10 essential graphic novels that have faced bans and challenges
- 'Madam Secretary' series premiere: A diplomatic debut for Tea Leoni
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- 'Maze Runner' is No. 1 movie: $32.5M
- 'Game of Thrones': Charles Dance offers a season 5 tease
- Lucy Lawless on the 'ragtag bunch' she brings to 'Agents of SHIELD'; watch a sneak peek