Penélope Cruz and Javier Bardem are the proud parents of a baby boy, according to her spokesperson: “Penelope and Javier welcomed their first son into their family last week. Both parents and baby are doing great.” The Oscar-winning couple was married last July, and Bardem was nominated by the Academy again on Tuesday for his leading role in Biutiful.
Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz greet 'biutiful' boy
- 'Flash': First look at full-body costume
- Justin Bieber: 'Ordinary People' dance with Selena?
- President Obama goes 'Between Two Ferns'
- SXSW Music 2014: 20 on the verge
- 'Bachelor' finale recap: Bait and ditch
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- Daft Punk + Jay Z: What is this mystery track?
- Beverly Hills 'Housewives' recap: 'Hollywood' pals
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Bachelor' season finale recap: Bait and Ditch
- Andi Dorfman is the new 'Bachelorette'
- This Week's Cover: Angelina Jolie is 'Maleficent'! An exclusive in-depth interview
- 'True Detective' season finale: What happened? -- SPOILERS
- President Obama visits 'Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis' -- VIDEO