Warner Music Group chairman and CEO Edgar Bronfman Jr. was fined approximately $6.7 million on Friday by a French court who found him guilty of misleading Vivendi investors when he worked there between 2000-2002, according to the Associated Press. The court’s verdict also included a 15-month suspended sentence for “conveying false and misleading information” and “manipulating stock prices.”
French court fines Warner Music CEO $6.7 million
- Kyra Sedgwick books a 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' role
- 'Bachelorette' recap: STAHP in the name of love
- 'What If': Friends...without benefits?
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 10 best videos at Comic-Con 2014
- Richelle Mead talks 'Silver Shadows'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts two 'Frozen' roles