Warner Music Group chairman and CEO Edgar Bronfman Jr. was fined approximately $6.7 million on Friday by a French court who found him guilty of misleading Vivendi investors when he worked there between 2000-2002, according to the Associated Press. The court’s verdict also included a 15-month suspended sentence for “conveying false and misleading information” and “manipulating stock prices.”
Jan 21 2011 09:11 AM ET
French court fines Warner Music CEO $6.7 million
- James Gandolfini dies at age 51
- James Gandolfini 'a genius': David Chase
- James Gandolfini dies: Tributes on Twitter
- James Gandolfini: 15 classic 'Tony' lines
- Stephen Colbert: Moving tribute to late mom
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- Kanye... or Lucille Bluth: Who said it?
- Kim, Kanye, and...what to name Baby 'K'?