Warner Music Group chairman and CEO Edgar Bronfman Jr. was fined approximately $6.7 million on Friday by a French court who found him guilty of misleading Vivendi investors when he worked there between 2000-2002, according to the Associated Press. The court’s verdict also included a 15-month suspended sentence for “conveying false and misleading information” and “manipulating stock prices.”
French court fines Warner Music CEO $6.7 million
- 'True Detective' finale: Talk about it
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Alone'
- HBO GO problems hit 'True Detective'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'New York City Serenade'
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'Welcome to the Jungle'
- 'Once Upon a Time': Jennifer Morrison on Emma in Oz
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- 'Good Wife' recap: 'Parallel Construction, Bitches'