Warner Music Group chairman and CEO Edgar Bronfman Jr. was fined approximately $6.7 million on Friday by a French court who found him guilty of misleading Vivendi investors when he worked there between 2000-2002, according to the Associated Press. The court’s verdict also included a 15-month suspended sentence for “conveying false and misleading information” and “manipulating stock prices.”
French court fines Warner Music CEO $6.7 million
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': 2 concept art posters
- Comic-Con: Norman Reedus as Marshmallow Man?
- 'Max Steel' goes to the movies: 8 First Look photos
- 'Ant-Man' Comic-Con poster: First Look
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man': 'Why give up the belt?'
- 'Arrow' First Look: Colton Haynes as Arsenal
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans