Former Full House star Jodie Sweetin is engaged, People reports. The actress’ boyfriend, Morty Coyle, popped the question during Sweetin’s 29th birthday party in Los Angeles on Tuesday. No wedding date has been set yet — Sweetin cites gay marriage as one reason why they’re holding off choosing a date. “We want to wait until there’s equality for everybody to get married,” Coyle told People. The pair have a 5-month-old daughter, Beatrix; Sweetin has another daughter, Zoie, 2, with her ex-husband Cody Herpin.
Jan 19 2011 01:55 PM ET
Jodie Sweetin adds fiance to her full house
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- 'Hangover III,' 'F&F 6,' more EW reviews
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Amanda Bynes arrested in N.Y.