Anderson Cooper is coming to Broadway! The CNN newsman will voice the narrator in the upcoming How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying production starring Daniel Radcliffe. Cooper’s involvement isn’t exactly unprecedented: In 1995, Walter Cronkite performed the same vocal duties for the How to Succeed in Business revival that starred Matthew Broderick. This incarnation of the musical, which is celebrating its 50th anniversary, begins previews on Feb. 26, at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre.
Anderson Cooper joins Daniel Radcliffe in 'How to Succeed in Business'
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: What we saw
- 'Survivor' recap: Resetting the game
- 'Arrow'; 'Top Chef'; 'The 100'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'Game of Thrones' season 5: 7 rumors debunked
- Jim Carrey is Aidy Bryant's Mr. Fright in 'SNL' Halloween promos
- Meet Julie Meyer on new episode of EW's 'Polished': Actress gets Zen about the Hollywood grind