Anderson Cooper is coming to Broadway! The CNN newsman will voice the narrator in the upcoming How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying production starring Daniel Radcliffe. Cooper’s involvement isn’t exactly unprecedented: In 1995, Walter Cronkite performed the same vocal duties for the How to Succeed in Business revival that starred Matthew Broderick. This incarnation of the musical, which is celebrating its 50th anniversary, begins previews on Feb. 26, at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre.
Anderson Cooper joins Daniel Radcliffe in 'How to Succeed in Business'
- 'Star Wars Rebels' First Look: Inquisitor in action
- 'Interstellar' brings Christopher Nolan to Comic-Con
- 'Leprechaun: Origins': First Look at troublemaker
- 'Hannibal' yuks it up: Season 2 blooper reel
- Misha Collins' Scavenger Hunt: No record is safe?
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'Fifty Shades' trailer: Let's take a closer look
- 'Reign' cast: Can you ID the 'stealth nerd'?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Hannibal' new blooper reel plus season 3 scoop
- Here's how 'Supernatural' star Misha Collins is breaking world records
- Christopher Nolan and Matthew McConaughey make Comic-Con debut with 'Interstellar'
- The 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer has arrived
- 'Downton Abbey' looks to bounce back from season 4 (Updated)