Anderson Cooper is coming to Broadway! The CNN newsman will voice the narrator in the upcoming How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying production starring Daniel Radcliffe. Cooper’s involvement isn’t exactly unprecedented: In 1995, Walter Cronkite performed the same vocal duties for the How to Succeed in Business revival that starred Matthew Broderick. This incarnation of the musical, which is celebrating its 50th anniversary, begins previews on Feb. 26, at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre.
Anderson Cooper joins Daniel Radcliffe in 'How to Succeed in Business'
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- ’Supernatural,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Newsroom,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Once Upon a Time': Lana Parrilla and Jennifer Morrison preview SwanQueen episode
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'