Survivor star Richard Hatch is returning to court in Rhode Island today, facing charging that he violated his probation by not refiling his 2000 and 2001 tax returns, the AP reports. Hatch was convicted of tax evasion and sentenced to four years in federal prison in 2006. He was released in 2009.
'Survivor' star Richard Hatch heading back to court
- 'Walking Dead' season 5 im-posters: We retrofit classic promo art style to each episode
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- 22 'shop 'til you drop!' movies
- John Hughes: 12 essential films from director of a Thanksgiving classic
- 'Star Wars' trailer wish list: VII things we hope to see
- Thanksgiving Day Parade recap: EW's play-by-play
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': New photos introduce us to Christian's mom, dad, and sister
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- Oh wait, never mind: 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' trailer coming to iTunes today
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst reveals how he orders the votes at Tribal Council
- 'Twilight Saga': Thank It For...
- 'Walking Dead' Season 5 Im-posters: We Retrofit Classic Promo Art Style to Each Episode