Survivor star Richard Hatch is returning to court in Rhode Island today, facing charging that he violated his probation by not refiling his 2000 and 2001 tax returns, the AP reports. Hatch was convicted of tax evasion and sentenced to four years in federal prison in 2006. He was released in 2009.
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- 'Simpsons': Visit Springfield (in Orlando)
- Billy Joel in 'N.Y. Times Mag': 10 tidbits
- CBS: Full trailers for new fall shows
- Mary J. Blige faces $3.4M federal tax lien
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!
- 'SNL': Best host of 2012-13? YOU say it's...