Playboy Enterprises, Inc., which publishes Playboy magazine among other things, is set to go private by the end of this quarter, the company announced today. Icon Acquisition Holdings, controlled by Playboy founder Hugh Hefner, agreed to pay $6.15 per share to take the company private; the company has been public since 1971.
Playboy Enterprises going private
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Playing with Monsters'
- Fall TV ads graded: Best and worst of 2014
- 'Mindy Project'; 'New Girl'; 'Utopia'; more recaps
- 'True Detective': Making the case for Vince Vaughn
- 'Originals' First Look: Klaus makes an art of revenge
- Fresh faces of fall TV '14: Who's new on 25 shows
- Norman Reedus joins Tricky in new 'Sun Down' video
- Steven Yeun describes a 'hardened' Glenn in 'Walking Dead' season 5
Top 5 Most Read
- 11 things you'll want to know about the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover
- 'Dallas' finale postmortem: Producer, star talk about losing a Ewing
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Gotham' premieres strong while 'Big Bang Theory' explodes
- 'The Big Bang Theory' season premiere recap: 'The Locomotion Interruption' and 'The Junior Professor…