Playboy Enterprises, Inc., which publishes Playboy magazine among other things, is set to go private by the end of this quarter, the company announced today. Icon Acquisition Holdings, controlled by Playboy founder Hugh Hefner, agreed to pay $6.15 per share to take the company private; the company has been public since 1971.
Playboy Enterprises going private
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Project Runway' recap: 'The Klum of Doom'
- 'Criminal Minds' plans tribute to Meshach Taylor
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 25 greatest TV spies ever
- Jonathan Lipnicki, a.k.a. the 'Jerry Maguire' kid, has some fun in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- 'If I Stay' aims to evict 'Turtles' from top spot at box office
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- Zen and the art of casting Bill Murray in your movie
- 'Simpsons' writers explain how to survive FXX's 552-episode marathon
- Emmys 2014: Who Will Win...and Who Should