Playboy Enterprises, Inc., which publishes Playboy magazine among other things, is set to go private by the end of this quarter, the company announced today. Icon Acquisition Holdings, controlled by Playboy founder Hugh Hefner, agreed to pay $6.15 per share to take the company private; the company has been public since 1971.
Playboy Enterprises going private
- Mike Nichols remembered: A candid conversation from 2012
- Mike Nichols in his own words: 12 reflections on his life and work
- Mike Nichols: 10 essential films
- 'Shark Tank' sneak peek: Would you chip in for an anti-snack machine?
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Jimmy Smits talks Nero's heartbreaking scenes
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' does Nirvana: Watch Evan Peters sing 'Come As You Are'
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay--Part 1' review: Two movies = half the fun
- 'Cups' returns in 'Pitch Perfect 2' trailer