Owen Wilson’s rep has confirmed to EW that Wilson and his girlfriend of more than a year are having a baby. “Owen Wilson and Jade Duell are happy to be expecting a baby,” said his rep in a statement. No other details are being released. Wilson is currently starring in Little Fockers and has several films being released this year, including Cars 2, the Farrelly brothers’ Hall Pass, and Woody Allen’s Midnight in Paris.
Owen Wilson, girlfriend expecting a baby
- 'Fargo' premiere: Martin Freeman talks THAT scene
- Movie-inspired TV: Best/worst
- TV stars with multiple signature roles
- Fargo? Twin Peaks? Movie/TV surreal estate guide
- 'New Girl' recap: 'Big News'
- 'Voice' recap: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's Kaufman!
- 'Originals' react: 'The Big Uneasy'
- 'Mindy Project' recap: The case of the missing scarf
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson talks royal wedding shocker -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Paul Walker's brothers joining production
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Like Disney on Ice (But Without the Ice!)
- George R.R. Martin on why [spoiler] died THAT way -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Mad Men' returns to lowest premiere in years