Associated Press, Reitman added, “nothing you’ve read on the internet is accurate” and that Murray has not yet read a script for Ghostbusters 3. Reitman also says he believes that the new screenplay is strong enough to be filmed — “it’s good enough to do, to take the risk of doing again.” Reitman did not say who had written the long-awaited screenplay or whether the other two stars of the franchise, Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis, had also been sent the script. Stay tuned.Paging Dr. Venkman. You’re wanted on the set of Ghostbusters 3. Ivan Reitman, the man who directed and produced 1984’s box-office smash Ghostbusters and its 1989 sequel, says a “very good script” for a third film in the knee-slapping ghost-hunting franchise has been sent to Bill Murray. According to the
Ivan Reitman says 'Ghostbusters 3' script is ready
- 'Gone Girl' review: Put it on the 'A' list
- 'Once Upon a Time' had plans for Jamie Dornan
- 'Friends' A to Z: Saluting a TV classic on its 20th anniversary
- 'Saturday Night Live' cast changes: Tracking 40 years of turnover
- 'Police Academy' alums vs. giant fire-breathing tarantulas in Syfy movie
- 'Good Wife'; 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Masters of Sex'; 'Real Housewives of N.J.'; 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who' recaps
- 10 essential graphic novels that have faced bans and challenges
- Andrew J. West (a.k.a. mysterious baddie Gareth) talks 'Walking Dead'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- Cover up: 10 essential banned and challenged graphic novels
- 'The Good Wife' season premiere recap: 'The Line'
- If Jamie Dornan had returned to 'Once Upon a Time': What would've been
- Killed off 'Game of Thrones' actor promises season 5 return