Zsa Zsa Gabor’s doctors are holding off on amputating the lower part of her leg while they treat her with antibiotics, People reports. “Over the next two days, the doctors are treating her with powerful antibiotics in the hope that they will affect the lesion on her lower leg,” Gabor’s rep John Blanchette told People. If the antibiotics don’t work, Blanchette says doctors “will have to amputate. She will lose the lower half of her leg below the knee.” Gabor, 93, was hospitalized Sunday night.
Jan 4 2011 06:14 AM ET
Zsa Zsa Gabor's doctors delay plans to amputate leg
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Doctor Who' season end: Hi, my name is...
- 'Anchorman 2': Official teaser trailer
- 'SNL': Costumes of the year!
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's' finale
- 'Voice': Team Xtina or Team Shakira?