US Weekly‘s report that Sir Elton and his partner, David Furnish, welcomed a baby boy on Dec. 25. Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John was born via surrogate in California, weighing 7 lbs. 15 ozs. and measuring 22 inches long. The birth comes a year after John and Furnish attempted to adopt a young Ukrainian boy but were denied by that country’s government. The pair were joined in a civil partnership ceremony in England in 2005. Together they produced the upcoming animated film Gnomeo & Juliet, which will be released on Feb. 11.Nearly four decades ago, Elton John sang about a man who “was born a pauper to a pawn on a Christmas Day” in his classic hit “Levon.” That song has now proved prophetic: EW has confirmed
Elton John and David Furnish welcome baby boy
- 'Dating Naked: The Wedding': Naked body painting, naked drum circle, and more we saw
- 'Bones' First Look clip: Booth's in the jailhouse now
- Caleb on 'Big Brother': I'd have taken Derrick to final and 'I would have won'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' photos: Half-sis clues Meredith can't miss?
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects
- Oscar buzz: Sizing up the contenders after Toronto
- Ernie Hudson tells us 'Ghostbusters' stories at key NYC locations
- 'Disney Infinity 2.0': Marvel at the expanded possibilities now in play
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Grey's Anatomy' cast poses as 'Orange Is the New Black' characters
- Insiders predict which new shows will be hits (and flops)
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen on 'shocked, embarrassed, confused' Caleb
- '7th Heaven' cast, minus Ruthie, reunites