US Weekly‘s report that Sir Elton and his partner, David Furnish, welcomed a baby boy on Dec. 25. Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John was born via surrogate in California, weighing 7 lbs. 15 ozs. and measuring 22 inches long. The birth comes a year after John and Furnish attempted to adopt a young Ukrainian boy but were denied by that country’s government. The pair were joined in a civil partnership ceremony in England in 2005. Together they produced the upcoming animated film Gnomeo & Juliet, which will be released on Feb. 11.Nearly four decades ago, Elton John sang about a man who “was born a pauper to a pawn on a Christmas Day” in his classic hit “Levon.” That song has now proved prophetic: EW has confirmed
Elton John and David Furnish welcome baby boy
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- 'Star Wars' trailer wish list: VII things we hope to see
- Thanksgiving Day Parade: How'd it look to you?
- 'How to Get Away with Murder’ team on the pre-reveal killer theories they liked best
- 10 Thanksgivings with 'Friends'
- 10 movies that serve up memorable Thanksgivings
- Retire? Liars! 12 musical acts who said goodbye... doesn't mean forever
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst (plus a tease and deleted scene)