were married this past June. Schwimmer’s latest directorial effort, Trust, starring Clive Owen and Catherine Keener, is set for release in April 2011.Actor/director David Schwimmer and his wife, Zoe Buckman, are expecting their first child, Schwimmer’s representative tells EW.com exclusively. “They couldn’t be more thrilled,” she says. Schwimmer, 44, and Buckman, 26, a photographer,
David Schwimmer and wife expecting first child (Exclusive)
- 'True Detective' finale: Talk about it
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Alone'
- HBO GO problems hit 'True Detective'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'New York City Serenade'
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'Welcome to the Jungle'
- 'Once Upon a Time': Jennifer Morrison on Emma in Oz
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- 'Good Wife' recap: 'Parallel Construction, Bitches'