Two years after divorcing her husband of 14 years, Robert “Mutt” Lange, Shania Twain is trying her hand at marriage once again. A rep for Twain confirmed to People that the singer is engaged to Frédéric Thiébaud, a Swiss executive. The couple began dating shortly after Twain’s well-publicized divorce; Thiébaud split with his wife, Marie-Anne, after it was rumored she had an affair with Lange.
Dec 20 2010 01:47 PM ET
Shania Twain to remarry
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Kimmel clip
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Miss USA 2013: Our recap in pictures
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- 'Man of Steel' gets religion?