Rest easy, Justin Bieber fans: The pop star will not face charges in Canada stemming from an alleged assault at a laser tag facility. The Richmond Royal Canadian Mounted Police told CNN that their investigation is complete, and that the evidence does not support an assault charge.
Justin Bieber won't face assault charges
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'