Rest easy, Justin Bieber fans: The pop star will not face charges in Canada stemming from an alleged assault at a laser tag facility. The Richmond Royal Canadian Mounted Police told CNN that their investigation is complete, and that the evidence does not support an assault charge.
Justin Bieber won't face assault charges
- 'Bachelor' finale: Talk about Juan Pablo's choice!
- 'Dallas' recap: 'Playing Chicken'
- 'Saving Mr. Banks': A key scene we didn't see
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': Marcia Gay Harden's inside dish
- 'Simpsons': Inside Sunday's Marcia Wallace tribute
- 'Orphan Black': New 60-second trailer
- 'True Detective' creator Nic Pizzolatto talks finale
- 'True Detective' season 1 finale: Our verdict
Top 5 Most Read
- 'True Detective' season finale: What happened? -- SPOILERS
- 'True Detective' finale review: Truth, justice, and the satisfying…
- New 'Game of Thrones' trailer: 'Do you know what they did to my brother? And my mother?' -- VIDEO
- '24: Live Another Day': Jack Bauer warns of a 'world war' -- VIDEO
- Justin Bieber winks, refuses to talk Selena Gomez in deposition -- VIDEO