Rest easy, Justin Bieber fans: The pop star will not face charges in Canada stemming from an alleged assault at a laser tag facility. The Richmond Royal Canadian Mounted Police told CNN that their investigation is complete, and that the evidence does not support an assault charge.
Justin Bieber won't face assault charges
- 'Star Wars' First Look: Alex Ross' cover for Marvel comic book
- Taylor Swift and Jamie Oliver 'Bake It Off' in clip for Stand Up to Cancer
- 'Sleepy Hollow' casts 'Beauty and the Beast'/'Tudors' alum in mysterious role
- Halloween countdown/poll: 5 best demon movies
- 'Downton Abbey' trailer aims to get fans fired up for season 5
- 'Vampire Diaries' sneak peek: Elena and Stefan are southbound?
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Strangers'
- Walking Dead': Steven Yeun talks Glenn, Maggie, Tara, and Terminus