Blade star Wesley Snipes has reported to a federal prison in Pennsylvania, Reuters reports. The actor will serve a three-year sentence two years after being convicted for willful failure to file tax returns in Florida from 1999 to 2001. Just two days ago, Snipes appeared on Larry King to defend himself and maintain that he might avoid prison time: “We still believe in miracles,” he said on the show. “So don’t send me up the river just yet.”
Dec 9 2010 12:30 PM ET
Wesley Snipes checks into federal prison
- KROQ Weenie Roast concert: Live at 3 ET
- 'American Idol': Lowest-rated finale ever
- 'Office' ratings surge for series finale
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- Grand Canyon tightrope walk on TV in June
- 'Big Bang Theory': Big finale for Raj
- 'Ugly Betty' meets her 'Romeo'?
- Music on TV: What's THAT finale song?