Britney Spears took to her Twitter feed on her 29th birthday today to announce that her new album will be released this March. Over two posts, the pop star wrote: “My fans mean the world to me & waking up to all of your wishes really made me smile, so here’s something that I hope will make you smile… I’m almost done with my new album and it will be coming out this March.” Oh, also, she is “IN L-O-V-E WITH IT!”
Dec 2 2010 08:57 PM ET
Britney Spears says her new album will drop in March
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- Sam Taylor-Johnson to direct 'Fifty Shades'
- Danielle Bradbery deal with Big Machine
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4
- Cher: Mentoring singers 'would be fun'
- Terence Stamp on playing Zod: EW Radio
- Kim, Kanye, and...what to name Baby 'K'?
- Andy Samberg: 'Comedy Bang! Bang!' clip