People reports Nate Berkus has checked into the hospital and will undergo surgery for appendicitis. A rep for the talk show host told People, “He was on the Today show this morning and he wasn’t feeling well … He powered through and then went straight to the hospital after that and they learned he had appendicitis.” Berkus will postpone two tapings of his show due to his upcoming surgery, but is expected to recover quickly.
Nate Berkus checks into hospital with appendicitis
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan: Why we're rooting for her
- Katy Perry: Queen of the pop-art charts in 'This Is How We Do'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' review: Idiots delight
- Robert Kirkman: I know fates of 'Walking Dead' characters
- 'Dog Day Afternoon': Meet man who lived it in new documentary
- 'Into the Woods' teaser: No one sings, everyone wishes
- E.T. phone 911: See trailer for alien horror film 'Extraterrestrial'
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits