The Black Eyed Peas will be playing the Super Bowl halftime show in February. “They could have picked anybody…but it says something that they picked us,” will.i.am told Rolling Stone. Super Bowl XLV will be held in Dallas, Texas on Feb. 6, 2011.
Nov 26 2010 12:35 PM ET
Black Eyed Peas set to play Super Bowl halftime show
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- 'DWTS' has voting snafu on ABC.com
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- Will and Jaden Smith: TV rap sessions
- Microsoft poised to unveil new Xbox
- 'Revolution' recap: Get a 'Clue'
- 'Wolverine' trailer: Logan broods, fights
- 'Buffy': 10th anniversary of series finale