Billy Joel is recovering from dual hip surgery, according to People. “He’s doing great,” a source told the magazine. Joel, 61, elected to have both legs operated on last week in order to correct a congenital ailment.
Nov 24 2010 04:24 PM ET
Billy Joel recovering after double hip surgery
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Amanda Bynes: 'Don't believe any reports'
- 'Fast & Furious 6': Sung Kang says...
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Blue Is the Warmest Color': Cannes review
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!