The Associated Press reports Montgomery Gentry star Eddie Montgomery has prostate cancer. Montgomery’s publicist said in a statement that the musician is set to undergo surgery this December to remove a cancerous tumor. In the statement, Gentry promised he’ll be “back in January and ready to rock for all the fans!”
Nov 19 2010 04:06 PM ET
Eddie Montgomery, country star, has cancer
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- 'Simpsons': Visit Springfield (in Orlando)
- CBS: Full trailers for new fall shows
- Mary J. Blige faces $3.4M federal tax lien
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!
- 'SNL': Best host of 2012-13? YOU say it's...
- 'X-Men': Evan Peters in as Quiksilver