Real World Road Rules Challenge host TJ Lavin is home from the hospital, one month after suffering injuries in a bike crash at the Dew Tour Championships in Las Vegas. His mother, Barbara “Bobbi” Lavin, told the Las Vegas Review-Journal that the MTV personality is “walking, talking, eating on his own and is getting his sense of humor back.” Levin’s injuries included an orbital fracture on his eye and a fractured right wrist. He is set to enroll in a program in an outpatient facility in Las Vegas that helps patients who suffered from brain injuries.
Nov 15 2010 05:32 PM ET
TJ Lavin checks out of hospital
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!
- Jimmy Kimmel: Not the 'Nude Bea' buyer
- 'Fast & Furious': 5 films in 1 day?!
- TV music: Our wishlist (and yours?)