TLC’s Sarah Palin’s Alaska premiere attracted 4.96 million viewers last night, according to the network. Nielsen fast nationals reported 1.8 million viewers in the 25-54 demographic, 1.1 million in the 18-49 demographic, and 3.9 million in the 35+ demographic. The debut was the top-finishing TLC program launch in history, beating What Not To Wear‘s series premiere in 2003.
'Sarah Palin's Alaska' posts record ratings for TLC
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- ’Supernatural,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Newsroom,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Once Upon a Time': Lana Parrilla and Jennifer Morrison preview SwanQueen episode
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'