TLC’s Sarah Palin’s Alaska premiere attracted 4.96 million viewers last night, according to the network. Nielsen fast nationals reported 1.8 million viewers in the 25-54 demographic, 1.1 million in the 18-49 demographic, and 3.9 million in the 35+ demographic. The debut was the top-finishing TLC program launch in history, beating What Not To Wear‘s series premiere in 2003.
'Sarah Palin's Alaska' posts record ratings for TLC
- 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Summer of Butts: A cheeky look at 2014 season's most distinguishing feature
- 'Game of Thrones' visual effects reel: Filling in Westeros' blanks
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 2': Flying high globally, clipped wings in U.S.--so, was it a hit?
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his 'Into the Dalek' debut
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness
- 'Walking Dead': Behind-the-scenes at the EW cover photo shoot
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
Top 5 Most Read
- Jon Stewart says Hugh Grant was worst 'Daily Show' guest ever; Grant agrees
- On the Books: Bruce Springsteen's publishing a book about a bank-robbing baby
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Doctor Who' is the saddest show on television
- Norman Reedus' Personal 'Walking Dead' Photo Album
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' exclusive: Watch the most twisted teaser yet!