TLC’s Sarah Palin’s Alaska premiere attracted 4.96 million viewers last night, according to the network. Nielsen fast nationals reported 1.8 million viewers in the 25-54 demographic, 1.1 million in the 18-49 demographic, and 3.9 million in the 35+ demographic. The debut was the top-finishing TLC program launch in history, beating What Not To Wear‘s series premiere in 2003.
'Sarah Palin's Alaska' posts record ratings for TLC
- Joe Cocker, veteran rock singer, dies at 70
- Michael C. Hall sings 'Angry Inch' from 'Hedwig' at NYC club
- 25 most memorable pop culture moments of 2014
- Bruce Campbell talks 'Evil Dead' TV, and Ash as a 'crabby middle-aged man...the ultimate anti-hero'
- George Clooney, a.k.a., Lord Hollywood, visits 'Downton Abbey'; watch Xmas short
- 'Homeland' season finale recap: 'Long Time Coming'
- 'Homeland' season 4 finale 'one of the show's most beautiful episodes,' says Showtime boss
- Stephen Colbert, not 'Stephen Colbert': 7 clips of the man untethered from his TV persona