TLC’s Sarah Palin’s Alaska premiere attracted 4.96 million viewers last night, according to the network. Nielsen fast nationals reported 1.8 million viewers in the 25-54 demographic, 1.1 million in the 18-49 demographic, and 3.9 million in the 35+ demographic. The debut was the top-finishing TLC program launch in history, beating What Not To Wear‘s series premiere in 2003.
'Sarah Palin's Alaska' posts record ratings for TLC
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects
- 20 most compelling actor/director teams now
- 'Big Brother' recap: Final three houseguests are...
- Sarah Paulson on 'AHS: Freak Show': 'something happens in the very first episode that's crazy'
- 'Red Band Society' debuts: First impressions?
- 'Top Chef Duels' recap: Nyesha Arrington vs. Jennifer Carroll
- Kunal Nayyar sings Boyz II Men on 'Queen Latifah Show': Sneak peek
- 'This Is Where I Leave You' review: Reunited and it feels so...schmaltzy
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'The Walking Dead' star Andrew Lincoln says to fear the beard in season 5
- '7th Heaven' cast, minus Ruthie, reunites
- Frankie of 'Big Brother' says he does not regret pushing the Rewind button and wants to marry Zach
- 'Breaking Bad,' 1 year later: Emmy-winning team tells 'Ozymandias' secrets