TLC’s Sarah Palin’s Alaska premiere attracted 4.96 million viewers last night, according to the network. Nielsen fast nationals reported 1.8 million viewers in the 25-54 demographic, 1.1 million in the 18-49 demographic, and 3.9 million in the 35+ demographic. The debut was the top-finishing TLC program launch in history, beating What Not To Wear‘s series premiere in 2003.
'Sarah Palin's Alaska' posts record ratings for TLC
- 'Sons of Anarchy' takes its final ride: See new EW cover
- 'Sons of Anarchy'; 'Agents of SHIELD'; 'The Voice'; 'Mindy Project'; 'New Girl'; 'Utopia': Tuesday TV recaps
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Walton Goggins on that Venus-Tig moment
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter, cast go inside 'Poor Little Lambs' ending
- 'Bones' sneak peek: The team vows to avenge Sweets
- Ben Affleck teases Jon Stewart: 'Rosewater' or 'Argo Jr.'?
- Tricia Helfer in Syfy's space thriller 'Ascension': First trailer
- 'Person of Interest' shows off the new secret HQ: Take the tour
Top 5 Most Read
- On the Books: Harry Potter collector sets Guinness World Record
- 'Twilight Saga' returning with five short films on Facebook
- 'Sons of Anarchy' guest star Walton Goggins on that Venus-Tig moment
- First trailer for Syfy's space thriller 'Ascension' starring Tricia Helfer
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Poor Little Lambs'